Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
It does not work. Tried several times.
It's the correct answers, but the answers does not register as correct. Wether that is due to machine translation, capital letter or communist leadership, I have no idea. At least with the list I found we have an idea as to what is even said in the questions.

Oct 15, 2016
It's the correct answers, but the answers does not register as correct. Wether that is due to machine translation, capital letter or communist leadership, I have no idea. At least with the list I found we have an idea as to what is even said in the questions.
I tried with capital first letters, small letters, all capital letters. If somebody has a success, please, please respond. I don't know what comes after winning that quiz...

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
My game either got screwed up or i'm missing something. So my dude went to jail, got divorced, lost all money, yet can still "go home" and screw his wife like nothing happened. Went to the apartment in the sleeping area, got a phone call, hired as a worker on the construction firm, went on-site with some dude Michael and found a tomb. Next day, got another phone call, was fired and Michael died. Now i'm stuck.
What next or How do i get to the other world?

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Has anyone compiled general guide as to what the various achievements/goals are for the RL version of the game (non anime side)?

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Rubedo 0.11
Russian version:
Translated Qsp:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ibib

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated Op. Something glitched when updating the superlong original changelog and it lost some info. So I restored what I can since I was unable to recover some old links.

Reactions: Ibib

Anarch

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2017
I am the developer, so we can discuss any questions with the English-speaking players. though I understand that it is hard to play with thos language problems. Both developers (me and Illume) understand English though.

Anarch

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2017
About the incest - we are developing several incest-stories for the Other World now. And the Other World is much larger in this game (esp in Rubedo version) so I wonder why nobody plays it:)

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is the other world you are referring to is the real world or the animated world

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
About the incest - we are developing several incest-stories for the Other World now. And the Other World is much larger in this game (esp in Rubedo version) so I wonder why nobody plays it:)
Welcome to the forum. I've barely played it myself. But I do like the game as it presents itself. If you need any help, ask us. Maybe all it you need is the right advertising? Add an extra benefit to being in the alternate reality?

Anarch

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2017
Add an extra benefit to being in the alternate reality?
What benefit do you mean? The alternate reality has several towns now with magics, gender-bender, battles and so on. It is rather popular between Russian players and many of them even propose to delete the "real world".

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I tried out the miner boy start back in 0.8, but other than the shop repair quests, there didn't seem to be much content. Neither his sisters nor mother seem to have any options to do anything to them. While both the innkeeper's daughter and shop lady's daughter didn't open up options even as i went past 10-15 relationship. How high do your relationships need to be to actually do something or are there events you need to trigger to actually do something?

Anyway, it's been a while, but here's what i remember doing:
- 2 or 3 repair quests in the shop (bench, roof and maybe something else) then got stuck with the owner no longer raising relationship, nor giving any more jobs, though the option was still there - carpentry was raised to 23
- innkeeper dialogue explored up until the "name of the order" question
- randomly found the death wand
- raised the parents relationship till up around 50 with gems from mining
- got bored, went south to the city, started up the disappearance quest chain, eventually died in the warehouse to a guy 10 times stronger than my guy

I actually enjoy the otherworld more than the real one, but i'm wondering if there are any specific goals for any of the particular characters or is it all just free play?
For example, i also tried out the farmer girl:
- started out planting crops, selling them, buying goats, milking them and selling the milk
- then when i got enough money, i bought equipment and started doing the arena matches
- in the meanwhile, i found the thieves guild and started doing stuff for them as well, picking pockets and running from the guards
- but i had to get into the nobles area, so i saved up to buy noble clothing
- eventually i started taking noble classes and i paid my way up to count
- then i went in the swamp and died in quicksand
The text suggests you can get slaves and have them work on your farm, but i went as high as count and still couldn't buy any. What are the conditions for that?
Also, can you do anything to the random NPCs spawning in the city, other than pickpocketing them and telling them your name?
Thanks

Anarch

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2017
Probably you tried very old version, because 0.11 contains new quests for this miner boy and extended Monduval city. We are planning to make 0.12 about tomorrow with even new quests with him.
You can have relations with the spawning NPCs, but I think this is very boring code and better use the quests in game.
We are planning to make the quest journal in 0.13 so maybe it will be much easier to find content.

Reactions: n4n15 and Cirro84

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
A journal would be nice to have, even a basic one at that.
Regarding players, while a custom made character is fun and allows a lot of freedom of choice, role playing from the eyes of someone with an established background within that world is also worth pursuing. So a variety of quests is more than welcome.

Reactions: Cirro84

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
What benefit do you mean? The alternate reality has several towns now with magics, gender-bender, battles and so on. It is rather popular between Russian players and many of them even propose to delete the "real world".
I played an older version so forgive my ignorance. It's good to know there's more benefits to altering reality. :D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote