3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
Ah.....never date an Elf, they always tend to be howarz. ;) But their great for a weekday fling.

Demonneko12

Apr 2, 2020
This Game broke me. I don't think I have ever been in so much tears from giggle fits at the text and names of the people. My god, this game was something else.

• Haha
Reactions: potspipe

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the last scene after the happy ending?

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Talk to the person in the cloak that you are standing right next to if you use the full save
Does anyone know how to get the last scene after the happy ending?
The are also 3 scenes after the Happy Ending which are not in the recollection room.

They are:

Guys in front of the male bath.
Guy sitting at the sofa on the brothel VIP room.
Guy on the second room on the INN. (This scene, in which you get the "Virgin Hunter" title, can only be viewed once so be careful)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
The are also 3 scenes after the Happy Ending which are not in the recollection room.

They are:

Guys in front of the male bath.
Guy sitting at the sofa on the brothel VIP room.
Guy on the second room on the INN. (This scene, in which you get the "Virgin Hunter" title, can only be viewed once so be careful)
Okay, so I got all the h-scenes then. By chance, do you know why the last panel is still blank? At first, I thought one of those scenes was the final panel, but it wasn't. My next thought was the panel was going to be either the orgy after the child was born, the child birth scene (unlikely) or the three-way with the solider. I talked to everyone in town and I got all the baby stuff from the Tool Shop Owner.

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Okay, so I got all the h-scenes then. By chance, do you know why the last panel is still blank? At first, I thought one of those scenes was the final panel, but it wasn't. My next thought was the panel was going to be either the orgy after the child was born, the child birth scene (unlikely) or the three-way with the solider. I talked to everyone in town and I got all the baby stuff from the Tool Shop Owner.
The last panel will always be blank.
It's only there for when you click the blinking light remind you there are other scenes that are not in the recollection.

There are only those 3 scenes outside the recollection room so if you saw them you saw them all.
The only missable scene is the Virgin Hunter at the Inn.
You can only see it once and there is no way see it again.
So be sure to save before seeing it if you want to see it again.

kokozoro6616

Jan 15, 2019
do any of you guys know if there's a translated version of
"Primera's curiosity"??? it's in the middle between Rubia's and Sonia 1599384599024.png

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes