3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Farofero

Dec 1, 2018
How do you know if the game has movements or just photos before downloading?

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The '2D game' or '3D game' tags at the top.
I've always taken 3D to mean rendered as in DAZ or honey select and 2D to mean flat, hand drawn.

I think the Farofero means 'animated' when he talks about movement, but hey semantics... thes source of 99% of arguments on this forum :)

But I'm not an uploader, so I never set the tags:unsure:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I've always taken 3D to mean rendered as in DAZ or honey select and 2D to mean flat, hand drawn.

I think the Farofero means 'animated' when he talks about movement, but hey semantics... thes source of 99% of arguments on this forum :)

But I'm not an uploader, so I never set the tags:unsure:
You're referring to 3DCG/2DCG, 2/3 Dimensional Computer Graphics.

The 2D Game tag is for games that require you to move an avatar/model left, right, up, and down. (X,Y planes)
The 3D Game tag is for games that require you to move an avatar/model left, right, up, down, forward, and backwards. (X, Y, Z planes) Typically, 3d games have the option to change the viewpoint of the "camera".

F95zone has their own definitions for their tags:
Tags Rules And List [Updated 2019-03-24]
  • 3D Game [*Used for 3D Games, not to be confused with 3DCG.]
  • 3DCG [*Used for 3D CG (3D Renders).]
  • 2D Game [*Used for 2D Games, not to be confused with 2DCG.]
  • 2DCG [*Used for drawn CG.]

Knowing is half the battle... Yo, Joe!

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
MTL? Damn. How bad is the translation? The art looks awesome and I love RPGM games that are straightforward like this, but sadly I'm one of those folks who can't really enjoy machine-translated games if the English is terrible. :\
Bad. Really, really bad.

• Sad
Reactions: aifman7

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
This game is just a walking simulator attached to a gallery. There's literally nothing you can do except talk to NPCs for generic dialog while walking to the next scene.

Reactions: plague42

Spooder

Oct 27, 2017
Dunno who can mess with the tags now, but someone should add pregnancy to this. She gets knocked up in the end.

FrostEye

Mar 25, 2019
I know this is a weird request but can anyone send me the link to latest update with (male protagonist, status completed) filter? for some reason my phone can't type something in the filter tags

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
The MTL is horrible, to say the least. But the game has very good H so it's still worth your time

Dinon17

Mar 31, 2018
Any one know how to get the last scene? I got the "happy ending" But not the one after that.

og mc

Oct 22, 2018
so i got the job... told the dad, now what??? i cant find anything else to do otherr than bathe and drink red stuff
-

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
I couldn't get over her facial expressions and the awful machine translation so I turned it off. Would've stuck it out if the art was better but meh.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes