PhanesDionysos

Queer Pervert (they/them)
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
PhanesDionysos some shenanigans seem to be afoot. I play a female prof with a vagina, but the mirror quest says something about "my dick hardening" when Midge gets funky with her nips...
My bad; I didn't properly do two versions of that line, since it was originally written for a cock-only option. There'll be a fix in the next hotfix, hopefully sometime this week! Thanks so much for the report.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
screenshot-0.59.0.png
Hi, perverts! Ruin Me 0.59.0 is out for patrons, adding a new oral sex play scene and a mansion exploration minigame! For full details, check out the new devlog:

You can play the free version on the web or download it for Android, Windows, Linux, and Mac at: In this version, you can now play a new public sex play scene and a minigame that makes exploration outside town more interesting.

Just a quick point...
You're reading it correctly! It's a complicated tangle of people in that scene.

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
screenshot-0.60.0.png
Hello, perverts! Ruin Me 0.60.0 is out for patrons, adding a hyper-growth night music scene and a salvage minigame! For full details, check out the new devlog:

You can play the free version on the web or download it for Android, Windows, Linux, and Mac at: In this version, you can now play a new oral sex play scene and a mansion exploration minigame.

I am stuck at Dr. Prester Harvey questioning. Someone can help?
You need to select the cruelest options. The optimal answers are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
What is the saves location for Android?
They should be in the standard location for app data: /Android/data/com.phanes.ruinme/files/saves (on either your internal storage or your SD card).

Also note that I've recently added Ren'Py Sync, which lets you transfer saves between devices more easily. You can find the buttons for that feature in the upper right corner of the Save/Load screens.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
I am really torn on this one. The premises and everything I read about the charcters and story here are really right what I like.

But I have to say for me personally the artstyle is not working. At least what I see on the example Pictures.

Do they really resemble what you see in the Game? Does anyone know if this is a definitive feature or USP in the eyes of the dev, or might this change in the future?

THX in advance!

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
I am really torn on this one. The premises and everything I read about the charcters and story here are really right what I like.

But I have to say for me personally the artstyle is not working. At least what I see on the example Pictures.

Do they really resemble what you see in the Game? Does anyone know if this is a definitive feature or USP in the eyes of the dev, or might this change in the future?

THX in advance!

Yes, the art's kinda shit, but the writing is great.

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
screenshot-0.61.0.png
Hi, perverts! The latest version of Ruin Me is out. You can find a changelog for the new patron version at: You can download the new free version or play it on the web at:

This new patron version includes training in urethral sounding, new bedtime options, and a bunch of miscellaneous enhancements.

The images in the first post of this thread are from random points in the game's development; the screenshots at are a more accurate representation of where the game is right now. I plan to keep building my art skills and polishing up the existing art in the game, but the art style isn't going to fundamentally change.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
View attachment 3983296
Hi, perverts! The latest version of Ruin Me is out. You can find a changelog for the new patron version at: You can download the new free version or play it on the web at:

This new patron version includes training in urethral sounding, new bedtime options, and a bunch of miscellaneous enhancements.

The images in the first post of this thread are from random points in the game's development; the screenshots at are a more accurate representation of where the game is right now. I plan to keep building my art skills and polishing up the existing art in the game, but the art style isn't going to fundamentally change.
Oh wow look at all those piercings! Would a chastity belt be in her future?

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
View attachment 3983296

Thanks for letting me know my friend. I wish you all the best for your game and from the reviews it sounds as the writing would be amazing and right up what I would Love. But sadly for me personally the artstyle still is not working.

Cheers to you and thank you very much for your game!

Sep 27, 2020
View attachment 3983296

Thank you for making this game. its one of the best written games i've played so far. the only issue i had was near the end when the mirror chars were retcon'd in and the "do i have a wife part". very confusing.

I know ppl say "art bad" but i must say there is very clear improvement so keep at it! I cannot wait for the next story arc.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes