• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
Imagine a woman explorer of our kind seeking ancient artifact in a pyramid somewhere, observing a tomb, but suddenly surprised and trapped by tentacle mummies that will bring her to its coffin, hide her from help, and torture her with constant increasing pleasure for multiple orgasms till she reaches her death by exhaustion or dehydration.
Will it be called: she's cursed?

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
RPGMaker games are meant for controller? Since when?
The engine's always been a PC thing, MOST RPGMaker games have K&M controls.
In fact, the outliers are the ones that don't, and controllers are very seldom supported even then.
You'll sooner see ones that use WASD + Arrows than controllers.
Actually controller support is really good for RPGMAKER games. Almost every RPGMAKER game ive ever played including this one, works automatically with my xbox 360 controller without changing any settings.
As long as you have an Xinput controller it should be fine

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
I always wondered something but is there any way to make it so that MV game's won't be such a resource hog? Like RGSS3,2, Wolf, and so on, hell even Unity games are all very stable and light.

But MV's are so angry and greedy for no reason that I can understand at all. Like every Scene transition is a spike to mid 50's C and even saw a 60+ C when the game was just simply going to it's main menu. Are MV's just that rough? Always had it happen to me no matter which MV game I played and always had to give up so soon to, but seeing it also happen with this one that is so up my alley kinda made me break my last straw.

It can't be good for my cpu fan to constantly go crazy over and over again. Or am I fretting to much?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
She was already not a virgin. She never said she didn't wanted her first time to be a slime... And she didn't bleed... And she seems already well accustomed to physical pleasure, from what she said when she felt aroused just before her rape... She seem experienced.

The only thing she said is "No one ever done it inside!" after she realized the slime will climax... it's totally different. :Kappa:
Later on she said she can't get married now. That's an old Japanese custom connected with virginity. It's more like a gag these days but still it's like a confimation she was a virgin. Everything she said before didn't sound like coming from someone experienced as well. It doesn't really matter tho cuz unavoidable rape scene at the begining is the strongest confirmation that's used in most games. Virgin or not unavoidable scenes kill whole games for me.

Reactions: Kapios223

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Later on she said she can't get married now. That's an old Japanese custom connected with virginity. It's more like a gag these days but still it's like a confimation she was a virgin. Everything she said before didn't sound like coming from someone experienced as well. It doesn't really matter tho cuz unavoidable rape scene at the begining is the strongest confirmation that's used in most games. Virgin or not unavoidable scenes kill whole games for me.
Always a bad thing to take away choice from the player but this seems like a mild transgression only to cement the idea that you don't have to do a virgin run for a different ending.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Always a bad thing to take away choice from the player but this seems like a mild transgression only to cement the idea that you don't have to do a virgin run for a different ending.
Yeah it might be that reason but for me it's an easy way out of writing multiple banters for every scene and maybe a way to avoid ingame systems connected with parameters. In my book it's just a lazy design that's like in 90% of bigger erotic games. Character must be as innocent as it's possible so it always starts as a virgin and always loses it in a prologue. It really pisses me off in these games. It's better to not make her a virgin and ditch unavoidable scene than force anything on me. I'm just venting here I guess. Still, it's a good game.

singodd

Nov 10, 2019
anyone figure out dashing? i got to the spider bot and i right click and keep falling. do i need to press something else?

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
Anyone else getting constant freezing? The game doesn't crash, but I have to f5 and often lose a whole floor worth of progress because you can only save on those crystals.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Since its Kagura released, probably gonna have some patch bugfix(normal for all games I guess?) or something similar soon.

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
Wow, scarily fast. I would say get this one for the gameplay, shit looks fantastic. The hentai is alright, but I'm here for the game.

Arcani Arch

Jan 10, 2018
Info for people who want to know what kind of content the game has. I have played 3 out of 5 acts I think.
You unlock the scene replay at the end of act 2. Scenes can be unlocked by completing the act/quest relevant to the scene.
Mostly monster rape. I haven't found any that are not defeat scenes yet.
Many scenes mention pregnancy or becoming a seedbed but there's no visual change in the scene and nothing changes after. A number of scenes also seem to have a mind control bend to them.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
So, another game with no integrated controller support? I really don't know why they bother to create keybord steering. RPG Maker agmes are meant for controller, not keyboard/mouse, regardless of H games or normal.

Think I'll pass on this one, even if the art looks good.
Sorry havent tried the game yet, but I have it downloaded (I have piles of games but as always lack of time to try them).

Iv no clue about integrated controller support for this one, I just wanted to point out that there always alternatives if in game controls doesnt suit individual.

Didnt want to misguide with my post. Game looks nice its worth a try.

Ps. "RPG Maker agmes are meant for controller", is there such a rule towards that ? :unsure: Even if you have simple controller theres tons of software which allows you to bind buttons, any way you please. I personally never had a problem with either keyboard/mouse or controller support only, and change the way I see fit.

Take care.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes