Danleeee

Aug 11, 2021
Im playing 1.1.4 and the game is still running at 6 fps.Not sure if they are trying to fix it or not.

P/s:nvm its still 1.1.2

Last edited:

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
What are you guys actually running this game on? I have seen only 1 bug and my fps is fine

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
I know right?to run an rpg maker game ,i need an i9,rtx 6000, 20gb ram,1tb ssd,water cooled and rainbow fan just to reach 30fps on a western eroge game.
That's what happens when people use javascript/v8 as the basis for a game engine.

BobaTheOrc

Nov 21, 2018
Cool game. I preferred how KineticDog's previous work, Professional School, presented the female characters. Getting to see all the crazy expressions he had for the characters getting drugged, brainwashed, electrocuted, and choked to compensate for his lack of anatomical prowess is actually what made it worth playing as many times as I did.

Now that they've stepped up their anatomy game (not saying it's perfect but this is a huge step up from Professional School's one pose) it seems they have less interest in drawing as many wacky-expressioned portraits of the girls. I swear the first game had at least 10 unique expressions. This one it feels like there's five, tops. I sincerely hope they continue to draw the expressions even as they improve their craft.

Combat from a gameplay perspective was kinda bland. I used the Third Protag' Dancing wind to remove the swarms, and then the second protag to one-shot everyone. First protag did nothing all game except occasionally finish off some trash mobs. Exiting and starting over until you get 3rd's 10-target attack and 2nd's 10x multiplier attack respectively basically wins you the game. Slavery system is cool, but woefully underutilized. Being unable to enter the tower as a slave is a huge missed opportunity. Also, not being able to toggle rules when unenslaved is disappointing. They're basically difficulty sliders. I want to mess with them while still pretending to give my characters agency.
Edit: Combat from a sex game perspective was awesome. This is exactly what I want from my sex games. Turn based combat with sex moves. I also removed a sentence about stacking buffs, because I found it made little sense on re-read.

The big reveal at the end (if you can even call it that) completely deflates how "out of control" the protagonists really are, too. I won't spoiler it. Not that I care, but someone else might.

Probably gonna buy this one. I want to see what else the team can do. DLC would be cool, maybe a way to enter the tower as a slave. Definitely want more rules added, and like mentioned above the ability to use them even if not enslaved.

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes