Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Anyone figure out how to remove the slave state for the first time yet?

EDIT: ok figured it out.
Step 1: Lose to the first guy immediately
Step 2: Reset all status and rules from the shop outside.
Step 3: lose a second time. Now it will let you remove the slave status but let you keep the rules in effect.

Last edited:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
This guys games would make alot more sense if they were Male Protag. The point is to resist when it should be to corrupt the women using your various skills and powers

Reactions: Yukihirou

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Glad to know I'm not the only one, any fix for this?
Best to wait for a fixed version to be released by the DL Site. the dev by the looks of it did not do ANY PLAY TESTING!
even if you are able to skirt around the Slave status and Consensual Sex Bug which has been Reported here, wehn you go fight the second time, the game will just EAT UP YOUR RAM. Like Ive got 16gb and IT USED 15.7 GB. The "MAke RPGMaker games run 2x time better" link did nothing as I already had nVidia as my default GPU and had the Game.exe added to the NVIDIA Control Panel.

tl;dr: Game too unstable to play RN. Best to wait for a stable build to be released.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RuledByRule-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dazilani

Jun 6, 2018
RuledByRule-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks! Does this contain the fix for the black screen when too many images load?

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
there's shit code and then there's this game's code, is incredible how the most generic rpg maker game can run so bad. it seems like the dev didn't even bother playtesting his game for over five minutes.

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
Love the Artsylte for the girls. but it's so damn buggy, I pressume only in English?. I'll try (even if I don't understand anything) in the other languages too see if the bugs appears... (This kinda reminded me of mostly all oneone1 games english TL by KG, Dear god they have bugs in ENG)

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Finished the game without loosing any fight and only getting one girl raped. I was expecting some sort of game loop, with enemies getting stronger and stronger until you start loosing. Kind of like Karen's prison.
It feels stupid to play bad on purpose to activate the lewd part of the game.
Would like to mention there were no bugs for me on the win everything gameplay.
I guess it's now loose on purpose time to see if the content is any fun.

Reactions: raaewe
2.90 star(s) 31 Votes