Unity Completed Runaway Ninja: Mischievous Arts of the Kunoichi [Final] [POMIMIKO]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Sargavehl

Dec 2, 2018
Is it bad my first thought was hentai Pucca? I know that show is South Korean, but my point stands...

imiii

Apr 26, 2020
Can somone send a full save pls.
Literally read a few posts above.
All you have to do is open savedata.json, right click it and open it in notepad, press Ctrl-H and replace false with true.

On to the actual game, I remember playing this awhile back and was disappointed not because of the quality of the H scenes but rather the lack there of as well as a lack of a gallery. The gameplay itself is fine and controls well enough.

A few tips is to stay up high and if you get grabbed you can mash both escape buttons to get out even quicker.

Reactions: Taisha and sakuzuda

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
Does ninja mean huge honkers? Taimanin Asagi, Senran Kagura, this game, a bunch of other games. I don't know if flat ninjas exist anymore. You'd think they'd get in the way of their work.
Seduction is actually a pretty important skill for Kunoichi since unlike male ninjas Kunoichi can infiltrate by using their looks to distract a guard to lure them to a place where they can be knocked out or take the place of a prostitute or geisha to get close to the target to kill or investigate. It also makes it easier for them to gather intel in bars by working as waitresses. Ultimately using a man's own lustful desires against them

So a large bust is actually an asset and weapon to be abused. There is also the thing of the form fitting outfits simply looking better on busty women. Even in the Taimanin series though effectively flat they still give characters like Yukikaze something of a bump and curves in other places to make up for the lack of bust.

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
okay so I got a bug where the game doesn't want to run, I've unzipped the files and all, it just stops running as soon as I open it

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes