2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
What's this? A female protagonist game with a love interest? Let's hope this love interest has some backbone and actually has sex with her and not just an NTR bait.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
What's this? A female protagonist game with a love interest? Let's hope this love interest has some backbone and actually has sex with her and not just an NTR bait.
Love interest and NTR? She just fucks around and everyone just uses her for their own relief... 404 LI and NTR not found.

Anyway, nicely translated, but the game is 'meh' though. I was expecting more.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Oh hey a game with outfit changin- *Sees its mostly just straight content thats a penny a dozen* Nevermind.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
This had potential, (And not a bad translation.) but it just doesn´t quite work for me.
As mentioned somewhere above, everything is stupid expensive, and it GROWS more expensive. Tavern in first town is 500g, but not that later, it´s 1500g or even 3000g. Enemy variety is also not great, at least from the part of the game I´ve seen, and poorly balanced. It the first area, there are two slimes, blue and green. Blue´s are standard weak enemy. Green´s can´t be killed, and one-shot you. (And they look the same on map.)

The main mechanic seems to be the bank and interest rate you get for killing enemies. Also, for killing enough enemies you are supposed to get rewards, but you don´t see your progress anywhere.
I got an item that should (I think) change the interest rate from 0.1% to 1% per enemy, but I have no idea how to activate it. (Using it in inventory doesn´t seem to do anything.) Bugged?

But my biggest issue/bug was when I "accidentally" took a ship/boat to another continent/state/island. (I got to the dessert village, and backtracked.) And now I can´t go back. I feel like a missed a lot on the first island.

Last, on a personal note, it´s an interesting change from the usual naive virgin, but she still is just a naive slut. (And I do prefer the corruption, which I didn´t find here.)

phampanvn1998

Aug 9, 2018
doesn't look like her partner is limited to just her town guard partner. Not that I dislike ntr, but it should be tagged properly or the poor little vanilla pups gonna come crying.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes