2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
She is not even a loli, the hell?
Also yeh, the game itself could've been better, but I'm not complaining about a good translation.
I that case I have a completely different definition for Loli.

Childish face, very small to no breasts (with some rare exceptions) and 18 years old only on records. Yep. That's still not my cup of tea.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
"But the daughter had her own secret lover, a castle guard"
Is there NTR in this game? Probably not, since it wasn't tagged here, and on dlsite, it wasn't tagged also
She denies the eagerness of a hero, probably a capable magic caster and maybe a surprise legendary blade wielder, blessed by what few gods remain.. for what? A generic NPC guard. No, bad story.
This is poor plot point pinning.

And without any princes as a prize, no need to wonder if the hero goes rogue and slaughters a couple thousand peeps to vent.

She isn't a princess, she's a disowned whore at that point. Riches to rags.
No wonder pregnancy is a bad end. Bitch gets completely disowned and there's no plot to go off of :(

• Angry
Reactions: Fiamos and Sole

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
I see alot of good words id like to play the game, if someone makes a version that works on joiplay let me know

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
She denies the eagerness of a hero, probably a capable magic caster and maybe a surprise legendary blade wielder, blessed by what few gods remain.. for what? A generic NPC guard. No, bad story.
This is poor plot point pinning.
Bro you should play the game first, before talking about the plot.
Plot and girl character were interesting enough that i finished it ages ago with machine translator.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
This had potential, (And not a bad translation.) but it just doesn´t quite work for me.
As mentioned somewhere above, everything is stupid expensive, and it GROWS more expensive. Tavern in first town is 500g, but not that later, it´s 1500g or even 3000g. Enemy variety is also not great, at least from the part of the game I´ve seen, and poorly balanced. It the first area, there are two slimes, blue and green. Blue´s are standard weak enemy. Green´s can´t be killed, and one-shot you. (And they look the same on map.)

The main mechanic seems to be the bank and interest rate you get for killing enemies. Also, for killing enough enemies you are supposed to get rewards, but you don´t see your progress anywhere.
I got an item that should (I think) change the interest rate from 0.1% to 1% per enemy, but I have no idea how to activate it. (Using it in inventory doesn´t seem to do anything.) Bugged?

But my biggest issue/bug was when I "accidentally" took a ship/boat to another continent/state/island. (I got to the dessert village, and backtracked.) And now I can´t go back. I feel like a missed a lot on the first island.

Last, on a personal note, it´s an interesting change from the usual naive virgin, but she still is just a naive slut. (And I do prefer the corruption, which I didn´t find here.)
indeed, right now im avoiding most of enemies because i cant even use a inn to recover the hp lost, at this point might well use a save editor and hoard the money from the get-go

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Love interest and NTR? She just fucks around and everyone just uses her for their own relief... 404 LI and NTR not found.

Anyway, nicely translated, but the game is 'meh' though. I was expecting more.
there is only ~300 mb. This is expectable.

P.S.
Holy, after quick glance there is much more than u expect from it and have a voice in H.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
there is only ~300 mb. This is expectable.

P.S.
Holy, after quick glance there is much more than u expect from it and have a voice in H.
I don't really care about the technical side of things, since it doesn't mean anything for the content that matters most.
"It's 10GB and voiced, so it must be good" doesn't really fly. Especially in this genre of games.

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
indeed, right now im avoiding most of enemies because i cant even use a inn to recover the hp lost, at this point might well use a save editor and hoard the money from the get-go
So there's no way at all to go back to the first island??

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
So there's no way at all to go back to the first island??
Afaik, the only way to get back to the first island is by reaching either one of the endings and soft-restarting via New Game+. The dev designed this game to be played at least three times to fully 100% it. A weird design choice, ngl.

Wveth

May 2, 2018
She need more boobs, oh wait, nevermind. Hopefully it isn't only just for a specific scene.
Yeah there's definitely a shortage of games on F95 for people who love ridiculous tits. Why, you can only find like fifteen per page. We sincerely need this one to also cater to that demographic; the shortage is critical. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Iexist

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
For all those who are having money problems in this game. The 'important' items 'interest rate tickets' set your interest rate without having to battle. This means that those who get the 1% interest rate ticket can deposit cash to the bank then click on the ticket and walk around to slowly gain cash. Later you get the 2% and 4% tickets. I have not seen anything beyond them.

On the other hand the game seems to be somewhat broken as I have seen several instances where I should be able to do something but it is not available, such as working at the pub when I have the waitress uniform. And a couple of H-scene indicators. Additionally I found that the demon king battle at the end was unbeatable. Finally all the skills and magics your character has associated to her are all bound to specific outfits which is more than just a bit irritating. I understand that there are several endings but just working my way through 1 was not all that fun mainly because the combat mechanics just are not fun to use.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
For all those who are having money problems in this game. The 'important' items 'interest rate tickets' set your interest rate without having to battle. This means that those who get the 1% interest rate ticket can deposit cash to the bank then click on the ticket and walk around to slowly gain cash. Later you get the 2% and 4% tickets. I have not seen anything beyond them.

On the other hand the game seems to be somewhat broken as I have seen several instances where I should be able to do something but it is not available, such as working at the pub when I have the waitress uniform. And a couple of H-scene indicators. Additionally I found that the demon king battle at the end was unbeatable. Finally all the skills and magics your character has associated to her are all bound to specific outfits which is more than just a bit irritating. I understand that there are several endings but just working my way through 1 was not all that fun mainly because the combat mechanics just are not fun to use.
You can only work at the certain pub later at port town indicated by the heart symbol floating above the npc head.
And yes, the final boss is so annoying. You need to use "money flash" skill from indecent outfit with 10 million gold? (I dont remember the amount) in deposit to instantly kill him.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I really wanted to like this game, since it's not always we see flat chest sluts around here. But I just can't. Here a couple problems I had:

1) The game seems to be pretty bugged. I didn't find any major glitchs or anything, but my maid "disguise" is torn from the moment I put it. The outfit does magically fixes itself if i take it off and put on again, but only until i open the menu once more. Again, not game breaking or anything, but pretty irritating still.

2) The game seems to be pretty linear. As of now, all i have done (all i could have done) is going south, meet a town, get a clue and an H scene and then proceed on my merry way. And that is just boring! I play RGM games because i like the freedom to explore and do things at my own pace. Why even make this an RPG if you going to force me down a single path?

3) H scenes are pretty bad. Each scene is just a single image, that always start zoomed in. As consequence, it always start looking pretty pixalated. And they take FOREVER! It's like each scene is a single book, ffs. The voice acting is nice, but it's a good touch in a sea of questionable decisions.

4) Finally, the game is not balanced at all. Start area enemies one hit or two hit you. Potions are almost inexistent in the maps, and the ones in towns are very expensive. Actually, everything in this game is expensive. 500g for an inn in the first town?! When your best source of money is opening chests that give you 100g? No, that's just ridiculous!

In the end, it's just a frustrating experience with some average art. Nice concept, but not worth the play.

• Sad
Reactions: Hollowedzs

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
I really wanted to like this game, since it's not always we see flat chest sluts around here. But I just can't. Here a couple problems I had:

1) The game seems to be pretty bugged. I didn't find any major glitchs or anything, but my maid "disguise" is torn from the moment I put it. The outfit does magically fixes itself if i take it off and put on again, but only until i open the menu once more. Again, not game breaking or anything, but pretty irritating still.

2) The game seems to be pretty linear. As of now, all i have done (all i could have done) is going south, meet a town, get a clue and an H scene and then proceed on my merry way. And that is just boring! I play RGM games because i like the freedom to explore and do things at my own pace. Why even make this an RPG if you going to force me down a single path?

3) H scenes are pretty bad. Each scene is just a single image, that always start zoomed in. As consequence, it always start looking pretty pixalated. And they take FOREVER! It's like each scene is a single book, ffs. The voice acting is nice, but it's a good touch in a sea of questionable decisions.

4) Finally, the game is not balanced at all. Start area enemies one hit or two hit you. Potions are almost inexistent in the maps, and the ones in towns are very expensive. Actually, everything in this game is expensive. 500g for an inn in the first town?! When your best source of money is opening chests that give you 100g? No, that's just ridiculous!

In the end, it's just a frustrating experience with some average art. Nice concept, but not worth the play.
The outfits are torn do to low health, which ends up starting low do to increasing the max by equipping the outfit, which means you start at half health in the first fights if not less, have to use the magic to kill the blue slimes as you have to kill them both at once as they will kill you otherwise, and because the green are immune (somehow you have to just know this even though your spell says it ignores all defense making it seem like a op oneshot.) you get a total of 500g out of the first chests, If you spend that on anything other than the in your totally fucked and will not be to do anything to heal. You have to use the inn, but you only have 18 casts of your spell including healing at the inn, this will get you only 180g, while yes if lucky youll get 1.8% interest, that is only if you never encounter a green slime, this gets you a additional 3g each interval, and at this point your out of mana and at best can afford to melee fight one or two pairs of slimes. This can push you up to 200g, and at this point your fucked as you have no mp and crit health and need 500g to heal, how are you even supposed to do this, and all that is if everything other than monsters missing goes perfectly for you (aka a lot of saving and reloading), in practice your spell can miss, and ever green slime you encounter also lowers your interest so makes you reload. I assume fighting is not the way as it simply can not work and you have to just push on and find a item, but man this is bad.
Add in that the movespeed is set so low and doors are made of molasses, this game just hurts to play, shame that the translator wasted his time on this as seems like they did a good job, but they really should have just passed on this game.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes