RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Rozovyy

Sep 14, 2021
Hey so, just started the game, I only got the intro done, got the new clothes and the blacksmith spanking, and I wanted to see what the defeat scenes were like, so I let myself be beaten but then the game just freezes, if I switch from fullscreen it just changes like one frame forward, can someone help me.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
So, in the recollection room I see a pair of events "to cancel the debt" and "for no reason". The first one says I'm supposed to clear the pork ginger quest from Shalban, while a virgin with less than a million gold, after refusing to work at the brothel, and then I should be able to try to sell my virginity to him.
I made the pork ginger, gave it to him, got the earrings (with a cute scene the first time I talked to him wearing them). I took the deal with the brothel guy to bypass the cyclops, went to his "store", but then refused to work there. All my sexual experiences and corruption meter are at zero. But when I go back to Shalban, my only options are 'repay the debt' (which just gives the line about not having a million gold yet) and 'Talk' (which varies from staring at my ears to offering to help if I have trouble to complimenting my cooking and saying I would make a good wife, but never seems to actually lead to anything).

What am I missing? There's a line in the hint about it not triggering if I'm in inappropriate clothing, but I never changed out of the default set. Is there a specific outfit I need?
It seems like the order of things matter. Also, you might need to have gotten the earrings from Shalban (talk to him after completing the Pork Ginger quest) then talk to him again and he will stroke your ears. Then you can go refuse to work at the brothel. If you did things right, after exiting the brothel she'll think about selling her body to Shalban.

Yes, the whole earring thing wasn't disclosed in the hint, which is a bit annoying.

Reactions: Neko33421Green

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
It seems like the order of things matter. Also, you might need to have gotten the earrings from Shalban (talk to him after completing the Pork Ginger quest) then talk to him again and he will stroke your ears. Then you can go refuse to work at the brothel. If you did things right, after exiting the brothel she'll think about selling her body to Shalban.

Yes, the whole earring thing wasn't disclosed in the hint, which is a bit annoying.
So if you refuse to work at the brothel before you get the earrings, you're locked out for the entire run? Because it's definitely not working if I go back to the brothel after doing all that and refuse again...

EDIT: yes, I just tested and the crucial scene is a variation on the event that happens if you go to the brothel for the first time while still a virgin, so if you've already refused to work there before you've gotten the earring from Shalban you're locked out of his route.

So the full procedure I've worked out so far is:
-get some fame (I think about 10? 14 was enough)
-talk to shalban in his room, he invites you to lunch, ask about his favorite dish, hear about pork ginger
-talk to the host of the inn for the recipe, mix it up at home, give it to him in his room
-talk to him again after that, get scale earrings
(not sure if it's necessary, but at this point if you talk to him again while wearing them there's a little cute scene)
-go to the cyclops, take the offer to work at the "shop" in exchange for the secret passage (you can do this before getting enough fame to trigger lunch with Shalban, but if so you need to avoid the brothel at all costs until you're caught up on that side)
-go to the brothel for the first time, say at the door that you want to work, listen to the boss talk about how much you can sell your first time for, then refuse
-as soon as you walk outside, there's a scene where rune talks to herself about the difficulty of getting the money; if you've done everything right she'll decide that selling her first time to a stranger would be too much but selling herself to somebody she knows and likes wouldn't be so bad
-go back to Shalban and a new option appears, leading to a sex scene
(after that you can get a second sex scene by walking into his bedroom, a brief event talking to him after that about how he 'marked' you, and in your workshop you can find a book about dragons)

...problem is, after all that, and gathering up a million gold, I go to him to announce my success and all the choices are greyed out except for 'I want to see more of the world'. I can't figure out the triggers to unlock 'I want to be be with you forever'. There was something in the conversation about him wanting to tailor me a proper dress, but nothing ever seemed to come of that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Meat_unr

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
At this time, I think the game is still incomplete. There's an area deep inside Popoko plains that is impassable unless you use no clip cheat, leading to sceneries with nothing to interact with. The scale you get from Shalban doesn't have any usage. The game files has a pregnant Rune image, but it's not used anywhere. The conversation scripts doesn't have any mentioning of this. I really hope it's for Shalban's ending (unfinished/not released at this time, imo).

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
"girl you are so cute and your bew is so big yet she pulls out her dick twice my size "
never expect futa !!!!

loreofloki

Jun 11, 2019
So if you refuse to work at the brothel before you get the earrings, you're locked out for the entire run? Because it's definitely not working if I go back to the brothel after doing all that and refuse again...

EDIT: yes, I just tested and the crucial scene is a variation on the event that happens if you go to the brothel for the first time while still a virgin, so if you've already refused to work there before you've gotten the earring from Shalban you're locked out of his route.

So the full procedure I've worked out so far is:
-get some fame (I think about 10? 14 was enough)
-talk to shalban in his room, he invites you to lunch, ask about his favorite dish, hear about pork ginger
-talk to the host of the inn for the recipe, mix it up at home, give it to him in his room
-talk to him again after that, get scale earrings
(not sure if it's necessary, but at this point if you talk to him again while wearing them there's a little cute scene)
-go to the cyclops, take the offer to work at the "shop" in exchange for the secret passage (you can do this before getting enough fame to trigger lunch with Shalban, but if so you need to avoid the brothel at all costs until you're caught up on that side)
-go to the brothel for the first time, say at the door that you want to work, listen to the boss talk about how much you can sell your first time for, then refuse
-as soon as you walk outside, there's a scene where rune talks to herself about the difficulty of getting the money; if you've done everything right she'll decide that selling her first time to a stranger would be too much but selling herself to somebody she knows and likes wouldn't be so bad
-go back to Shalban and a new option appears, leading to a sex scene
(after that you can get a second sex scene by walking into his bedroom, a brief event talking to him after that about how he 'marked' you, and in your workshop you can find a book about dragons)

...problem is, after all that, and gathering up a million gold, I go to him to announce my success and all the choices are greyed out except for 'I want to see more of the world'. I can't figure out the triggers to unlock 'I want to be be with you forever'. There was something in the conversation about him wanting to tailor me a proper dress, but nothing ever seemed to come of that?

Actually, about that. If you check the bed, you should find a scale. I remember getting it but not knowing wat it was used for. I guess I know now.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Actually, about that. If you check the bed, you should find a scale. I remember getting it but not knowing wat it was used for. I guess I know now.
Could you please clarify? I have the Black Dragon Scale item, but I think that I got it in basically every playthrough at some point and I've never seen a use for it; just carrying the thing doesn't have any influence on conversations with him. And walking into Shalban's bedroom just triggers a repeated sex scene, which teleports me back to Rune's house when it's done.

loreofloki

Jun 11, 2019
Could you please clarify? I have the Black Dragon Scale item, but I think that I got it in basically every playthrough at some point and I've never seen a use for it; just carrying the thing doesn't have any influence on conversations with him. And walking into Shalban's bedroom just triggers a repeated sex scene, which teleports me back to Rune's house when it's done.
Well, I never knew what the scale was for either. But if you need it to trigger the ending where you marry Shalban, then I think that's what it's for.

raith

Jul 30, 2017
can someone please tell me where the hell Smooth Oil is? I'm looking around and haven't found anything regarding it yet.

nvm I found it; you can buy it from the produce shop next to the tavern, though I'm unsure if it's been around or it just suddenly appeared

Last edited:

Moniker13

Jun 19, 2018
So nobody has figured out how to get the " I want to be be with you forever " ending yet? I've run out of ideas and the option is still greyed out for me.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
So nobody has figured out how to get the " I want to be be with you forever " ending yet? I've run out of ideas and the option is still greyed out for me.
The recollection room doesn't seem to have an entry for it. That might be because it's supposed to be a secret ending, but after days of trying everything I can think of I suspect that the route is just incomplete in the current game build...

Reactions: Moniker13

e11ipsis

Aug 5, 2021
Sorry if this was answered in a previous comment but I don't really have the time to read through pages and pages. I'm confused on how much corruption/sex experience or whatever else might be needed for the option to, for example, in the bar you are given the chance to walk up to a certain npc whilst nude and it gives you a choice between "okay" and "no", where "okay" is grayed out despite all i could think of. The same is the case for attempting to go upstairs towards the rude bunch of people while nude. Unfinished, or am I missing something? Trying to go as completionist as possible.

Last edited:

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Sorry if this was answered in a previous comment but I don't really have the time to read through pages and pages. I'm confused on how much corruption/sex experience or whatever else might be needed for the option to, for example, in the bar you are given the chance to walk up to a certain npc whilst nude and it gives you a choice between "okay" and "no", where "okay" is grayed out despite all i could think of. The same is the case for attempting to go upstairs towards the rude bunch of people while nude. Unfinished, or am I missing something? Trying to go as completionist as possible.

Most scenes as far as I know unlock when you get lust and corruption really high (like 70+). But you do have to sell your virginity to the glasses guy (only possible after making food for him and refusing to work at the brothel). Any lewdness and corruption should be avoided til then if you want his scene.

Lewdness can easily be raised from a boss defeat or even finding the underground shop where the apprentice there (in the back) will make Rune horny and then you can masturbate in her bed.

As for corruption, easily raised after you agree to get info from the broker in the slums for free. After the rape scene, you can keep kicking him for 2+ corruption each time, raising it faster than anywhere else.

e11ipsis

Aug 5, 2021
ah, guess I can't do those scenes on this save then, if it requires the glasses guy to be your first partner. I raised corruption by 3 and sex experience by 5 per interaction by spamming on that guy that gives you arousal potions for a certain scene. For some reason this guy has an infinite supply of brainmelting injections lol.

violet0710

Feb 9, 2021
anyone know how to go through the path block by ice (the place you see the unicorn) ? and how to make the 200,000gold sword ? and also how to go through the light path after you defeat the first boss? so many things I'm missing out :((((

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
anyone know how to go through the path block by ice (the place you see the unicorn) ? and how to make the 200,000gold sword ? and also how to go through the light path after you defeat the first boss? so many things I'm missing out :((((
1. Get 1mil gold
2. BR corner of the slums
3. No idea myself

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
How/where to get underwear clothing?
No, not babydoll. It's her usual undies which was first seen inside the blacksmith.

Also if you went to Shalban route, there won't be final dungeon once you have over 1 million? Since he didn't leave his room after all. I can still get the teacher ending despite losing virginity to him. As long as I have zero corruption, eh?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes