RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
can I work at the brothel if I choose to defeat the cyclopes instead of getting helped by regolinno?

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
v1.76 was released ages ago but game dev requested the (then) fan-translator not to translate the update to english because he planned to release an official english version. An official english version of v1.76 never materialised and this update (finally) translates v1.76 to english.

AzuraMeta

Nov 28, 2017
dev requested the (then) fan-translator not to translate the update to english because he planned to release an official english version. An official english version of v1.76 never materialised
Wow, how rude.
I bet the dev was gonna release some shitty machine translation anyway, like most "official" translations from DLSite...

Reactions: Mystermask

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Been a long while and this game is well made as fuck for rpgm. Lets replay I guess and see what this 76 has to offer...

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
So, in the recollection room I see a pair of events "to cancel the debt" and "for no reason". The first one says I'm supposed to clear the pork ginger quest from Shalban, while a virgin with less than a million gold, after refusing to work at the brothel, and then I should be able to try to sell my virginity to him.
I made the pork ginger, gave it to him, got the earrings (with a cute scene the first time I talked to him wearing them). I took the deal with the brothel guy to bypass the cyclops, went to his "store", but then refused to work there. All my sexual experiences and corruption meter are at zero. But when I go back to Shalban, my only options are 'repay the debt' (which just gives the line about not having a million gold yet) and 'Talk' (which varies from staring at my ears to offering to help if I have trouble to complimenting my cooking and saying I would make a good wife, but never seems to actually lead to anything).

What am I missing? There's a line in the hint about it not triggering if I'm in inappropriate clothing, but I never changed out of the default set. Is there a specific outfit I need?

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Winning the fight in the slums just proceeds to the losing cutscene.

Booooring
Yeah, that's probably the biggest disappointment in the game. These random thugs are a harder fight than the endboss, and after you finally pull it off you still get declared the loser for no reason. Devs dangle this opportunity to help somebody, then taunt you with how you're too weak to make a difference... until you're strong enough to save her and they reveal that actually the opportunity didn't exist in the first place because fuck you.

They could have at least had the courtesy to have you defeated in a cutscene instead of going through the real battle, or hit you with an unblockable 99999 damage attack in the third round or something to make it clear to the player that this isn't a place where you should waste time trying harder.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes