RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

daaar

Nov 13, 2017
Is the untranslated file for 1.76 still available. If so, would anyone mind posting the link please?

Slicer.xy

Jul 8, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find the 1.7.1 untranslated version? Or if the 1.7 and 1.7.1 versions are the same?

After waiting for over 2 years for the official translation, I am tired of waiting and decided to strip out the translation out of 1.7.1 translation version and implement it into the 1.7.6 version using MTL to fill in the untranslated gaps. In order to increase precision, I also need the untranslated 1.7.1 version. I have the translated 1.7.1 version and the untranslated 1.7.6 version (thanks for the recent link), but I cannot find the untranslated 1.7.1 version. The closest I have been able to find is the 1.7 version, but i do not know if the 1.7 japanese and the 1.7.1 translated are the same version. This is made more confusing since some of the 1.7 versions I found claim to be the 1.7.1 version at the same time.

Reactions: Testong

Xharewa

Nov 25, 2017
this is the latest version?
Yes, same file I uploaded on 2018, no newer version was released after 1.76.

Does anyone know where I can find the 1.7.1 untranslated version? Or if the 1.7 and 1.7.1 versions are the same?
You are in luck, I had 1.71 on disk, just uploaded for you:

Can't say for sure if they are the same version or not, there are different update logs, but at the same time, they are on the same file, if you are curious there is a folder called "アップデートログ" (update log). Whatever the case, my file should be 1.71.

Reactions: RossoX

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Yes, same file I uploaded on 2018, no newer version was released after 1.76.

You are in luck, I had 1.71 on disk, just uploaded for you:

Can't say for sure if they are the same version or not, there are different update logs, but at the same time, they are on the same file, if you are curious there is a folder called "アップデートログ" (update log). Whatever the case, my file should be 1.71.
wats the changelog between 1.76 n this version in this thread?

Xharewa

Nov 25, 2017
the last version with translation was 1.71.?
Yes, but the file I uploaded for Slicer is untranslated, you can apply the translation patch on it if you want.

how to get the one with giving shaban runes virginity?
Not sure what you mean.

wats the changelog between 1.76 n this version in this thread?
Changelogs from files in v1.76:

Japanese:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rough MTLs:

Considering the "Current Status" (probably WIP) and "Fixes for Next Time" I guess they never actually finished the game.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Yes, but the file I uploaded for Slicer is untranslated, you can apply the translation patch on it if you want.

Not sure what you mean.

Changelogs from files in v1.76:

Japanese:

Rough MTLs:

Considering the "Current Status" (probably WIP) and "Fixes for Next Time" I guess they never actually finished the game.
i mean how to get the scene with the man that rune has to pay for debt

Slicer.xy

Jul 8, 2018
So, I have finished the first step of my translation update:
I have moved as much of the old translation over to the new version that I could find.
And I used machine translation (DeepL and Goolge, but mostly DeepL) to translate as much of the new content that I could find.
I did some minor editing were I thought needed, but given that I was looking at 300,000 lines of code, my eyes may have glossed over somethings.
I have not played through the game to test for errors yet (I work full time but I was on vacation so this week was special).

I would like to share the translation and maybe have people check for errors while I am at it. Especially since I plan to delete the game of off my harddrive once I finish playing it, so I do not want the translation update to be lost (untill the "Official" translation of Rune Pharmacy happens anyway).

Is there anything I should know before posting the game to this site, or can I simple upload it to mediafire and share the link?

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
So, I have finished the first step of my translation update:
I have moved as much of the old translation over to the new version that I could find.
And I used machine translation (DeepL and Goolge, but mostly DeepL) to translate as much of the new content that I could find.
I did some minor editing were I thought needed, but given that I was looking at 300,000 lines of code, my eyes may have glossed over somethings.
I have not played through the game to test for errors yet (I work full time but I was on vacation so this week was special).

I would like to share the translation and maybe have people check for errors while I am at it. Especially since I plan to delete the game of off my harddrive once I finish playing it, so I do not want the translation update to be lost (untill the "Official" translation of Rune Pharmacy happens anyway).

Is there anything I should know before posting the game to this site, or can I simple upload it to mediafire and share the link?
I'm not the expert but I sure hope you can share. I've been holding from playing the game again since 1.76 seems to have additional endings and stuffs and I wish to play them all when possible. I was hoping for the official translation to come but at this point, I'm pretty sure the devs have abandoned this game.

Perhaps someone with more experience in uploading and sharing will reply too a bit later.

Slicer.xy

Jul 8, 2018
Sorry for going quiet for a while. While testing before uploading, I noticed I missed half of the menu, so I spent some time fixing the missed stuff that I could find.

One problem is some of the translations for the "locations" as well as others are being compressed and I am not sure how to fix that. An example can be seen in the picture in this post. If anyone knows how to fix it, please inform me.

In other knews, here is a link to the current version that I have corrected:
"Removed due to bad bugs"

Please inform me of any bugs that you may find. I fill try to fix what I can.

On a side note, this is turning into one of those projects of "one more thing"

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Sorry for going quiet for a while. While testing before uploading, I noticed I missed half of the menu, so I spent some time fixing the missed stuff that I could find.

One problem is some of the translations for the "locations" as well as others are being compressed and I am not sure how to fix that. An example can be seen in the picture in this post. If anyone knows how to fix it, please inform me.

thank you for your dedication

Testong

Sep 10, 2017

Thank you for your work! Also just a suggestion, it might be better to archive it in 7z format instead of zip (or perhaps rar would also be better). Mainly because of the language issue that some people might face when extracting it.

Edit: A few minutes into the game, seems like the dialog in the blacksmith is all gone.
1632901470547.png

Last edited:

Slicer.xy

Jul 8, 2018
New update:
"Removed due to bad bugs".

Please check if same issues are still there.

If you do find bugs, please include a save of where the bug is happening. While I do plan to play this game, the time from translating this game and real life means that I currently do not have the time to play. I have never played through Rune Pharmacy so a bug of "text is missing" is a bit hard to diagnose without a save where I can test the problem (I expected text to be in Japanese if not translated, not for the text to be outright missing).

On another note, while using Google Translate and DeepL to translate, some of the character names got translated wrong. For example, "Rune" was translated to "Rene". I think I corrected all "Rene" to "Rune", but there are other character names I probably missed. If you find any, please provide me the "wrong name" and the "correct name" that it should be, since I have yet to play this game I do not know what the "correct names" the "wrong names" need to be fixed to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Testong

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
New update:

Please check if same issues are still there.

If you do find bugs, please include a save of where the bug is happening. While I do plan to play this game, the time from translating this game and real life means that I currently do not have the time to play. I have never played through Rune Pharmacy so a bug of "text is missing" is a bit hard to diagnose without a save where I can test the problem (I expected text to be in Japanese if not translated, not for the text to be outright missing).

On another note, while using Google Translate and DeepL to translate, some of the character names got translated wrong. For example, "Rune" was translated to "Rene". I think I corrected all "Rene" to "Rune", but there are other character names I probably missed. If you find any, please provide me the "wrong name" and the "correct name" that it should be, since I have yet to play this game I do not know what the "correct names" the "wrong names" need to be fixed to.
I don't know if it's just here But when I take her clothes off, a speech came up, but as you can see in the image there is no dialogue

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes