RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Hentai Lord

Oct 25, 2017
Hey I got this game off of DLsite when it was on sale a while back but I don't have an English patch or anything, can someone point me in the right direction?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Hey I got this game off of DLsite when it was on sale a while back but I don't have an English patch or anything, can someone point me in the right direction?
Your best bet is to just download the game from the OP with the translation pre-applied, sadly this translation is for the 1.7.1 and there is no translation for the 1.7.6 which would be the newest and thus the one you get from the OP. Thus even if you get a hole of the translation files only and try to apply it to the DLSite version at best there will be entire parts that will be untranlated, at best the game might not even work (depending on how the inner workings of the game is done, and how it is translated, which it will be)

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
and they cant sell those? There are many other rpgs that are uncensored. Like Emiliana. Why they can sell it?
Looking at the pictures for that game you mention on DLSite it looks pretty censored to me ;) , and yes indeed it is illegal to sell anything that shows the genitals in Japan

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Anyone have a full save but not NG+ ? I just want her corruption to be maxed out already...

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
and they cant sell those? There are many other rpgs that are uncensored. Like Emiliana. Why they can sell it?
I think for sell those in other country they need a proper translation or someone who buy the rights and make it, otherwise in Japan is still valid the 80's bullshit law of censorship every genitalia.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Anyone have a save with the endings unlocked?

Even the item that unlocks all scenes doesn't unlock the endings.

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
I was curious about the Shalban ending (which I'm not 100% sure is in 1.71) and discovered that for some reason there are several ways to have Rune bang him after the first time, but it doesn't unlock any scenes:
-Approaching him with the Babydoll outfit
-Approaching him naked
-Entering his bedroom and selecting the second option
I'm not completely sure what the purpose of these is.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes