RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Djangots

Jun 27, 2017
On the first page, the 100% Save is not precisely a 100% save

The 3 endings are missing in the recollection room (there's a little door which is normaly blocked by chains but not in this save, this door give access to the 3 endings recollection)
With one of the ending leading to a H-scene

Would be cool to edit this to avoid any confusion !

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Has anyone have the Ver1.76 English version at all that they can gives to us here please?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Sadly there is no english version for that last update. Why? That's a good question. More scenes and quests and stuffs to do, but no one tried yet to translate it.

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
Sadly there is no english version for that last update. Why? That's a good question. More scenes and quests and stuffs to do, but no one tried yet to translate it.
Iirc this is because the game's developer contacted the translator directly and asked him to stop translating because they are planning to release an official English version later on. Now that's actually all good and I was really planning to support the devs by buying the game once it's released because they deserve it. However, the main issue is that there's no news at all in a very long time now. They seem to even have started working on a new game already. I seriously doubt there's going to be an official English version at all now.

I hope someone can try to contact them or ask them about it. They should at least let the translators to continue translating again if they cancelled their plan on having the game released officially in English.

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
It's was a probably a lie. If they really wanted to do so, they would did it long ago. If that's the case I'm hoping someone else could translate the last patch.
Agreed, this game is too good to be left unfinished. Hope someone will pick it up. Perhaps someone can create a translation request thread (not sure if that's going to be appropriate since we're only asking for an update to a translation I guess).

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Does anyone else has issues with the fast walking? For me its kinda choppy... Not a big issue but would be nice if there is a fix.

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
Don't think that's a translated 1.76? 1.76 has been around for long and the issue is there's no translation for it.

ambeyen is meat

Apr 24, 2020
When i go to the inn to speak to the guy he isn't there and i can't go anywhere, can anybody tell me where to go?
when you go to inn and the guy not there go to the snow place and kill the monster and then you can get through portals and get some treasure then you can melt the ice that block you

lollol156

Dec 26, 2019
Uhmmm, have anyone translated the 1.76 version yet?
P/s:just asking, since i doesnt know japanese so i have to wait for english version.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Uhmmm, have anyone translated the 1.76 version yet?
P/s:just asking, since i doesnt know japanese so i have to wait for english version.
No and for now there's no one doing it. We don't even know if someone will do it but right now, nope. All we can do is wait and see if KG will do it or someone else.

Reactions: lollol156
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes