RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
i don't know, that version is only in japanese, we need a hero for the translation. T.T
I ran the Post through a translator, and all it's saying is that Version 1.76 is the final version and that the game is complete.
The update is from January 8th 2018, and all it says on the Blog from back then is it adds a graphic and item to the final boss for the Normal Route.

Reactions: Ocram

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
anyone find a walk through? also where is the stone door at?
The stone door is to the left wall of the big slime .

Missing Intermediate Drug Ref. and Alchemy Encyclopedia * Purgatory.

Also can't get to the Shalban scene and ending. Kept Rune as a virgin, got the pork ginger and earring scene and refused to work at the brothel.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
i still cant believe this game got adapted to hentai anime.
its good, but not that great, its whooping 4 episode.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I can't believe no one translate the last update when it contain more scenes and quests. I hope one day someone do it

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
im starting to play it since comment says its a good game:
thought so far
H scene: nice art, great graphic even for my low end PC. you can access losing battle H scene even if you never killed by it. which make it good.

story play: average story but multiple work choice and lot of action that can determine your corruption make it good. i rarely met such game.

battle system: not an ordinary battle window, graphic good, torn outfit is rather usual by now.

RPG: too easy, small amount of grinding is enough. first impression on healing spell: cost 3 MP, heal 500 HP......, is Rune a God?? such a god tier cheat skill at the beginning of game.

Others: town graphic is good, gathering system is similar to brave alchemist collete. its easy to discovered item on field but harder in town, there are no pointer whether there is item on some point, so you need to walk every nook and cranny while pressing Z button.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
finish playing it, till the end, i cant find beast vitality for nudist peach
good game, too simple, cant believe it got adapted to h-anime

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
finish playing it, till the end, i cant find beast vitality for nudist peach
good game, too simple, cant believe it got adapted to h-anime
Nvm, found the recipe of beast vitality

p.s. if you wnt to stay pure, dont do the nudist peach quest. even the recipe is suspicious

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes