RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

schlag

May 20, 2019
ending one i got with game 56 corruption 10
ending 2 is be a virgin

i asume the one where you mentioned
One of them is obtained when you have at least 200 corruption points, but I have know idea how to get the other one.
200 corruption is ending 3?

schlag

May 20, 2019
If you are talking about the girl in brothel quest I already done it and even if I cleared that I can't get that ending.. Just ending 1.. no matter how hard I try...
weird i just tried to complete this whored myself out
became #1 at brother completed the quest to help heal the other girl of her cold/ fatigue
ended with corruption 250 range and large number of sex acts.
i do believer for this though you need to become #1 at brothel and complet all relevent quest for west side of the town. * excluding sword. but do all quests to let you become #1 from merchant outside to healing girl of her cold inside.

schlag

May 20, 2019
Guys i played the game like 5 times, mabe more, just to fugure out the 4th ending which is -be with Shalban forever- i discovered it doing ramdonly few things(actually not too random but talk with him constantly):
1-get some fames
2-talk with shalban
3-get a pendant and talk to him(maybe, somehow i get a special pendant if i remember correctly)
4-somehow have a lunch with him
5-in certain point Rune think that she cant pay the debt
6-talk to Shalban then "sell" your virginity to him
7-the debt is false, but you still need 1M gold
8-get 1M gold, talk to him and he will show you the ending list:
+the teacher ending(need to keep virginity or use the unicorn tear)
+new journey(not virgin)
+work for the brothel(corrupted, sex experience...)
+be with him forever(???)
working on this 4th ending
before selling your virginity You need to acept help in the ura mines agree to visit the guys shop to help out to get alternate exit
to the cave.

go to the brothel. decline working their
then you can go to Shalban and get the sell your virginity

- -- - - -
that being said I have completed game only snogged with Shalban ate the meat bun that seams to do nothing and both held onto it. different saves , cannot for the life of me unlock the 4th ending of be with him forever.

maybe its in a future version?

Harroc

May 30, 2017
Is there anything in the cave in the Popoko Plains that says Rune is too small to fit in? I've tried going with the Chrono potion thinking she'd have to shrink but that didn't do anything.

george k

Dec 6, 2018
I just found, there are 3 episodes of runes pharmacy. I know... here is for the game, but its the same title. i found only episode 1 so far.

schlag

May 20, 2019
I just found, there are 3 episodes of runes pharmacy. I know... here is for the game, but its the same title. i found only episode 1 so far.
rune's shows all 3 epps. sadly ep3 does the time chron shit which really should of been left out its very tasteless the rest is fine great hentai to be honest

Reactions: george k

schlag

May 20, 2019
i know if you look at the dsl site pictures it shows here in the mirror with a pendant on her neck so maybe during this you need to equip the pendant he gives you and look in the mirror. this must happen before he goes to the back room

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
anyone already play this games can talk how much clothers she has guy? and which ones? Thanks u.

Ash199

Nov 30, 2017
I have tried everything and i still can't get the Shalban ending. I didn't get any scene with him and the mirror, and when i try to give him the money after sleeping with him, his options is not clickable. does anyone have any advice.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone wondering about the translation look back through this, or at the ULMF . The developer has stopped fans translating any later versions of the game, unless the official one finally comes out this is probably it.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Hi, How can I get in the door at popoko plains east next to gold box? do I find something?
Besides being a waitress thres a greyed out option for Other Work. I didn't manage to figure it out on the first run through and I haven't stumbled into anything on a NG+ run.
Is there anything in the cave in the Popoko Plains that says Rune is too small to fit in? I've tried going with the Chrono potion thinking she'd have to shrink but that didn't do anything.
I second these question. How do I access the Other Work option at the bar and the cave entrance at Popoko Plains?

funnyvinecomp

Dec 27, 2018
hey, does anyone have a fix for the constant freezing you might get randomly, as well as when you lose to an enemy; the game just freeze frames and the only way you fix it is to spam a;t + enter or f5 a bunch of times, maybe it's just my computer but maybe someone else knows how to fix it

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I second these question. How do I access the Other Work option at the bar and the cave entrance at Popoko Plains?
try wearing different clothes or loli mode.
hey, does anyone have a fix for the constant freezing you might get randomly, as well as when you lose to an enemy; the game just freeze frames and the only way you fix it is to spam a;t + enter or f5 a bunch of times, maybe it's just my computer but maybe someone else knows how to fix it
maybe defrag. if your pc is low spec, then you can't really solve it other than getting a better one.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes