RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
can anybody tell me how to move the vase in runes house? i have tried every thing from increasing her ATK to getting her to LVL 30. also how do you melt the ice in jupiter yolktol interior?
your have to finish the story to move it

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
I'm pretty sure somewhere on ulmf have a walkthrough for this game in English when I played this 2 or 3 years ago. Now it have some more content I will replay it

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
How do she walk naked in the city? Already with LV 50 of corruption and 80 of Sex.(sorry my bad english)

Shredhead

Feb 24, 2018
How do she walk naked in the city? Already with LV 50 of corruption and 80 of Sex.(sorry my bad english)
You have to receive a quest from a guy in a hood and robes. You should see him if you leave town and go back it will be a cutscene so you won’t be able to miss it.

daaar

Nov 13, 2017
You have to receive a quest from a guy in a hood and robes. You should see him if you leave town and go back it will be a cutscene so you won’t be able to miss it.
are you able to explain further? I have the ability preferring exposure however, i have been unable to use it. 301688

TAYL0RMAD3

May 3, 2019
View attachment 1342

Overview:
After the death of her parents, young Erunelle has inherited their debts. She'll find herself in the worst situations. Punishment sex for shoplifting, loli retrogression by drug, part-time brothel work, interspecie sex with orc/cyclops/slime, bukkake as a barmaid, "eroma" therapy massage, slum f*ck, assault in one's sleep and more...

Censorship: Yes
Developer/Publisher:
Translation:
Shop:
Platform: PC / Windows (RPGMaker VX)
Version: 1.7.1 DLC
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download: - - - -
Extras:

View attachment 1343 View attachment 1344 View attachment 1345
The game is alright and has one of the best menu screens, I've ever seen. Plus the Hentai "
Rune's Pharmacy: Tiarajima no Okusuriya-san
" is like a hands-free walkthrough of the game. Look it up on "hanime.t".

Shredhead

Feb 24, 2018
are you able to explain further? I have the ability preferring exposure however, i have been unable to use it. View attachment 301688
if you already have it you should be able to take runes clothes off outside. if not you need to beat the boss in the danshinien forest (located at the top left of the world map after you cross the bridge). when you beat it go back to town and the robed cultist should stop you and ask you to follow him. read what he has to say and then make the potion he asks for and take it back to him.

daaar

Nov 13, 2017
if you already have it you should be able to take runes clothes off outside. if not you need to beat the boss in the danshinien forest (located at the top left of the world map after you cross the bridge). when you beat it go back to town and the robed cultist should stop you and ask you to follow him. read what he has to say and then make the potion he asks for and take it back to him.
I appreciate your help ;). I'm assuming that I've simply encountered a bug. I've made the potion for the cult man in black robes, (near the farm) it was called "Nudist peach." Once it's been consumed it's supposed to promote
Open-mindedness and allow me to use the skill. Problem is, it's not working. :cry: I think I'll restart my game and try again.
\

Shredhead

Feb 24, 2018
I appreciate your help ;). I'm assuming that I've simply encountered a bug. I've made the potion for the cult man in black robes, (near the farm) it was called "Nudist peach." Once it's been consumed it's supposed to promote
Open-mindedness and allow me to use the skill. Problem is, it's not working. :cry: I think I'll restart my game and try again.
\
no you are not suppose to drink it. you have to take the potion back to the robe guy and finish the quest

NelsonS

May 27, 2019
Guys i played the game like 5 times, mabe more, just to fugure out the 4th ending which is -be with Shalban forever- i discovered it doing ramdonly few things(actually not too random but talk with him constantly):
1-get some fames
2-talk with shalban
3-get a pendant and talk to him(maybe, somehow i get a special pendant if i remember correctly)
4-somehow have a lunch with him
5-in certain point Rune think that she cant pay the debt
6-talk to Shalban then "sell" your virginity to him
7-the debt is false, but you still need 1M gold
8-get 1M gold, talk to him and he will show you the ending list:
+the teacher ending(need to keep virginity or use the unicor tear)
+new journey(not virgin)
+work for the brothel(corrupted, sex experience...)
+be with him forever(???)

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Can't get ending 3 no matter how hard I try... Can someone send me save file that contains ending 3 unlocked?

daaar

Nov 13, 2017
It's not an ethical method however, if you've played the game enough like I have, what you can do is use the save editor website to change the values in the game. You can lower lust, fame, etc. and it will help you get all the endings. Not sure if I can post link but if you google "save editor website" it's usually number one.

NelsonS

May 27, 2019
Can't get ending 3 no matter how hard I try... Can someone send me save file that contains ending 3 unlocked?
for brothel ending you need to achive certain stuff, mostly helping the brothel until a girl said that she need some medicine from Rune, create the medicine and deliver to her then done... i think some page posted a walkthrough, but no idea which

Last edited:
Reactions: Thant San

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
for brothel ending you need to achive certain stuff, mostly helping the brothel until a girl said that she need some medicine from Rune, create the medicine deliver to her then done... i think some page posted a walkthrough, but no idea which
If you are talking about the girl in brothel quest I already done it and even if I cleared that I can't get that ending.. Just ending 1.. no matter how hard I try...

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes