RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
Is the max corruption 50? It seems I can rise higher than 50 but once I complete a quest it drops back down to 50.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Fantastic gem so far. This is why I love this site. You can be on for ages, and suddenly stumble across something that's been up for years but you've never even heard of.

Any other games in this vein that you guys would recommend?

Reactions: Slothsquared

W65

May 31, 2018
Fantastic gem so far. This is why I love this site. You can be on for ages, and suddenly stumble across something that's been up for years but you've never even heard of.

Any other games in this vein that you guys would recommend?
Isn't Lila's Livelihood made by the same devs? I think a translated version is on the site somewhere.

Haven't played either in forever, so I can't be sure about any of this. Sorry.

Reactions: ilovenudemods

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Isn't Lila's Livelihood made by the same devs? I think a translated version is on the site somewhere.

Haven't played either in forever, so I can't be sure about any of this. Sorry.
From what I can see, it's not on f95. Some translation requests have been put up, but all denied. It's actually Lilia's Livelihood. There's also one called Rain's Rave, but it's all tentacle/bug sex. Appreciate the heads up though. This game is pretty top tier.

Now where is that damn Aurora Grass? And how do you melt the ice/snowman at Jupiter Interior? Those are the only parts I'm really stuck on, the rest is easy enough to figure out with enough peeking around. But I can't for the life of me figure out where that Aurora Grass is, despite searching Jupiter a zillion times.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Any tips on finding Aurora Grass or how to melt the snowmen/ice wall at Jupiter?

EyesInTheShadows

Jan 9, 2019
Any tips on finding Aurora Grass or how to melt the snowmen/ice wall at Jupiter?
I believe you have to beat the boss at Jupiter than go to the stone thing that next to the exit in the boss room it will teleport you somewhere else, where the item your looking for is. Also to melt the snowman you need to have the fire spell that uses 37MP.

Reactions: ilovenudemods

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I believe you have to beat the boss at Jupiter than go to the stone thing that next to the exit in the boss room it will teleport you somewhere else, where the item your looking for is. Also to melt the snowman you need to have the fire spell that uses 37MP.
Yeah, I totally missed that cave entrance in the back of that room. Duh. Scene was underwhelming though, unfortunately. The slum scenes were the best in the game.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Its obvious the company is working in another game.

No updates in almost one year and the "official" english release nowhere to come out. I m hoping someone could translate the last patch to have this game fully complete. Its a masterpiece.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
They only have the one game now. I puchased this game when it came out never played it in english.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Its obvious the company is working in another game.

No updates in almost one year and the "official" english release nowhere to come out. I m hoping someone could translate the last patch to have this game fully complete. Its a masterpiece.
Don't holds your breath, IF he told someone to stop translating his first game, then didn't translates his first game himself, he won't translate any of his games he makes, so it's not worth asking.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes