RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Thanks. I read the other pages in this thread and seem like this game will get a official translation one day. No sure if it will really happen or not, but meantime, I will play the game my way. Thanks for the hint too.

I finished the game, at least one ending and I enjoyed it a lot both the RPG and the H scenes. This game was made with a lot of dedication and patience. I damn wish we could have the last update, but well, wait for the official vers. I might go for the other two endings eventually.

Ghost5983

Sep 8, 2018
When i go to the inn to speak to the guy he isn't there and i can't go anywhere, can anybody tell me where to go?
First you should repair the Bridge (get the materials from previously unlocked dungeons).
Then go to the Ise Dungeon location.
After some time exploring, you will find the entrance to the last dungeon which is occupied by bloody slimes.
There you will meet That guy again.

emeow64

Oct 3, 2018
I thought the 3rd ending was the shalban route, welp guess gotta wait for the official/updated release then...

Ocram

Nov 15, 2017
some one know where i can find the version 1.76 in english? i found it only in japanese.
(i'm italian and i'm not very skilled in english)

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
The words in the wind say fans stopped translating the game because the game dev would do it fully and better, something like that.

But who knows, maybe that never gonna happen. I didnt heard anything about it.

Reactions: Ocram
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes