RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Xharewa

Nov 25, 2017
First a question, how come you don't like Mega? Just asking, also, if you can, upload at MediaFire, at least downloading stuff from there isn't painful of the time wise that is, and to answer your question, yes please.
v1.76 (just to clarify this is in japanese, not translated)

And about mega, I just hate download limits and having to wait 5-6hs to finish a download, or download more stuff.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
v1.76 (just to clarify this is in japanese, not translated)

And about mega, I just hate download limits and having to wait 5-6hs to finish a download, or download more stuff.
Can you tell me what's the latest versions really is? ver 1.71 or that version? They haven't released the ver 1.72,73 and 76 right? So why is there many versions of the game? Just asking

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Can you tell me what's the latest versions really is? ver 1.71 or that version? They haven't released the ver 1.72,73 and 76 right? So why is there many versions of the game? Just asking
There's no translations after the one available in the OP. Everything after hasn't been translated. He's sharing the most recent japanese version which wont go to the OP because we don't post non-english.

57577_Screenshot-2017-12-5_RJ139385_Runes_Pharmacy_-_The_Unofficial_LineMarvel_Forums.png

EDIT: The game is finished anyway. New versions are just DLC and fixes.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
There's no translations after the one available in the OP. Everything after hasn't been translated. He's sharing the most recent japanese version which wont go to the OP because we don't post non-english.

View attachment 67215

Because we don't speak Japanese you mean? Oh But I think he's going to released it tho He said to Just wait For an Official english released right? Might took a few months tho

Zyro

May 27, 2017

View attachment 67215

They're still adding more content. Latest version just added one more scene.

The translator him/herself said they will stop doing translations from the company's own request. We were also informed that they're coming up with an official English translation. For now we have no idea for the ETA till the official English version comes out.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Because we don't speak Japanese you mean? Oh But I think he's going to released it tho He said to Just wait For an Official english released right? Might took a few months tho
Because we don't share content that isn't in English in the website. It's one thing for the user to comment a link to the Japanese version, it's another for me to put said Japanese version on the OP.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Because we don't share content that isn't in English in the website. It's one thing for the user to comment a link to the Japanese version, it's another for me to put said Japanese version on the OP.
I see Well Alot of games here aren't that much of translated some of them are completed but Half assed translation But some has a decent translation I can see why wouldn't XD like these games Erotic Adventures of Saori (Tokyo, 20yo, Office Employee)

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
They're still adding more content. Latest version just added one more scene.

The translator him/herself said they will stop doing translations from the company's own request. We were also informed that they're coming up with an official English translation. For now we have no idea for the ETA till the official English version comes out.
Oh When you think about it some of the sprites in the recollections are not full yet right? Like the one with a chains on the door It might be me but I think there's more to it tho because it still has spaces on the floor

When they said Official translation what do they mean by that? Do they mean they're going to translated all of those that aren't translated? Or there's more to it?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Oh When you think about it some of the sprites in the recollections are not full yet right? Like the one with a chains on the door It might be me but I think there's more to it tho because it still has spaces on the floor

When they said Official translation what do they mean by that? Do they mean they're going to translated all of those that aren't translated? Or there's more to it?
Official means official. An official localization, involving money and contracts by a publisher.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Official means official. An official localization, involving money and contracts by a publisher.
I know what it means But what I meant is what's the difference between the Official translation and this one?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
of
I know what it means But what I meant is what's the difference between the Official translation and this one?
Main difference is that, there's none and there might be none for a long time.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
of

Main difference is that, there's none and there might be none for a long time.
I see maybe they're going to make some improvements on the official or add more scene would be fun that way Try the Erotic Adventures of Saori I know that it isn't here on the F95zone I wish it were tho xD

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Official means the company itself will be doing the translations or they hire some other companies to translate on behalf of them. The ones we usually get are fan translations.

Edit : Just realised you were asking about the difference that's going to happen ingame. It's just gonna be the text and probably some more extra content being updated in. I'm just guessing but they'll most likely release an official English localisation after the final version. From what I've heard, they're still adding content.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Official means the company itself will be doing the translations or they hire some other companies to translate on behalf of them. The ones we usually get are fan translations.

Edit : Just realised you were asking about the difference that's going to happen ingame. It's just gonna be the text and probably some more extra content being updated in. I'm just guessing but they'll most likely release an official English localisation after the final version. From what I've heard, they're still adding content.
That's the answer that I'm looking for! Hahaha well I know that the official release will get some new dialogues plus new scenes I hope they add some new areas and Improvements too xD

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Lot of links in the OP are down. Mega, Megaupload, Lewd, Filesupload, and Transfer links all down.

If someone sees this and wants a faster download than Uptobox or Gofile, I recommend using the VOID link. Gave me around 2mb/sec transfer rates, so comparable to a slow day on Mega.

I'm looking forward to the full official translation with all the new content that's being discussed here, but unlike the other poster I wanted to chime in and say that I appreciate that the untranslated versions aren't being shared directly in the OP. I do also appreciate when people post comments linking to those untranslated versions because it's good to know what's available and that there is more content... but since I don't speak Japanese I really love the fact that I can turn to F95 when searching for new games and know that I'm going to get something in English that I'll be able to read--even if it is just a machine translation.

Anyway, to those who contribute games to this community: Thanks for keeping it in English :)

Reactions: aspkteja

Göffel

Mar 4, 2018
hi,

I have played the 1.5 version some time ago until normal ending (too soon, too sudden) and now I see here you have version 1.71.
I looked at the blog and there it is at 1.76 (untranslated and I got it that there won't be fantranslation anymore).

What I want to ask: is this scene / Loli Rune (?) already in 1.71 ? (see spoiler)
Else maybe I wait with replaying until official English release - it's not as if there aren't enough other games I could play, it's just that this one was really fun and I missed some content the first time around, and that loli Rune would be extra incentive (for both replay or wait).

thanks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Okay... OVER three months has passed by & NO other update to the game, since from it's Ver1.76, witch was from Dec/30/2017... So yeah... I hope someone can do a translation of their of of the game, with the current game's update content, this is sad that, since then, there isn't anymore game content at all, nor a peep of the game's creator(s) of any more content, let alone if they are gonna do any translations at all, this game I had a heart felt connection to of the game's main character, kinda reminds me a friend of mines.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Okay... OVER three months has passed by & NO other update to the game, since from it's Ver1.76, witch was from Dec/30/2017... So yeah... I hope someone can do a translation of their of of the game, with the current game's update content, this is sad that, since then, there isn't anymore game content at all, nor a peep of the game's creator(s) of any more content, let alone if they are gonna do any translations at all, this game I had a heart felt connection to of the game's main character, kinda reminds me a friend of mines.
Ehm... you do know that in the previous pages (and on ULMF site) someone talked about an official translation from some famous translator group? Don't know who, but it's written everywhere in a certain sense. Hence why they don't release any translation anymore. There's even a clear message of the one that translate the game saying exactly this. So you just have to wait. How much? Don't know. But I mean.. in the meantime there are so many other games to play.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Ehm... you do know that in the previous pages (and on ULMF site) someone talked about an official translation from some famous translator group? Don't know who, but it's written everywhere in a certain sense. Hence why they don't release any translation anymore. There's even a clear message of the one that translate the game saying exactly this. So you just have to wait. How much? Don't know. But I mean.. in the meantime there are so many other games to play.
I did read, but for a game that doesn't have a crap ton of actual texts, unlike most JRPG's well known game, it shouldn't take this long, over 3 damn months to actually translate the game though... It's not like you plays over 100 hours of game content though, there isn't much actual texts in the game, so by that logic, there shouldn't be any kind of actual excuse at all what so ever, none!.....

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes