RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Ch01ce

Jun 28, 2017
Wher
If you found the hidden sex shop before entering the slums, you'd get the recipes from a book. It may be either the first or second one, but that's where you can buy it.
Whereabouts is the shop? I've just started a new play through because I never found the recipe

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I unzip the game and double click the Game.exe and get a message that says 'RPGVXAceRTP is required to run this game.' Does anyone know what this is or how I get it?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Unless it's translated, it wont be shared. If you know it was translated, we'll share it.

As you can see from the source, it's not

Reactions: ponyguy
D

Deleted member 225174

Wanted to download this version, but MEGA link is dead. Any kind soul out there wanna bring it back?

Venecia

Nov 28, 2017
Hi! I downloaded this game in version 1.12. I made a lot of progress. If I want to play version 1.71, do I have to start again? Or is there a way to keep the progress?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Hi! I downloaded this game in version 1.12. I made a lot of progress. If I want to play version 1.71, do I have to start again? Or is there a way to keep the progress?
If you don't uses up all of you save files, then you don't have to, just transfers the save files, then you are good to go.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
I'm not sure if they'll work more translations on it since from what I've read the devs told them not to share the full game anymore but I'd still appreciate if someone is kind enough to share with me the untranslated version.

Also seems like there's going to be an animated adaptation for the game (sauce : ). If this is true then it's going to be the first RPGM game that actually gets an adaptation for it. Note I can't read moonrunes for shit so I just went for a direct google translation so I might be wrong.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Also seems like there's going to be an animated adaptation for the game (sauce : ). If this is true then it's going to be the first RPGM game that actually gets an adaptation for it. Note I can't read moonrunes for shit so I just went for a direct google translation so I might be wrong.
Wha...wha...WHAT?!?! We have to find someone immediately who can read japanese to get a confirmation!!! :eazyHype:

Reactions: ponyguy

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I'm not sure if they'll work more translations on it since from what I've read the devs told them not to share the full game anymore.
*Laughs Out Loud* Yeah... Like that's gonna happened, where people can & will Torrent shit out like there is no tomorrow, or uploads them to places like DropBox or MEGA, witch DropBox is protected by Avast! *Laughs Out Loud* But seriously though... A-lot of people are waking up, to the bull crap that's going on in the internet, so he or the team (if there is one) have the nerve to say that, after what's going on... Please don't makes me laugh... Information & data on the internet, should always be free & be traded & given free as well, instead of monopolizing the living Hell out of it... Sorry, but, I have hear this way to many times, that, it always about the money, always... Look what happened with EA or others as well... Do they or he wants that kind of backlash at all, or have a label slapped on them or he, that they or he can't removes, that'll stay with them or he for a very long time?... Sorry for the rant and venting, but Holy crap... Enough is enough for crying out loud.. Don't make things difficult for others because of some personal thing for yourself... Done...

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes