RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
This game is one of the best I have ever played yet, beautiful art, maps absolutely detailed, map interaction is out of this world, really, never seen anything like this (off: anyone know other games like this?), and other stuff I can't remember right now..

I haven't finished it yet, but risk say the only part that lacks a bit, is the continuity of the jobs, its only one ero scene per interaction and then just repetition... OR my corruption isn't high enough.. (38 currently)

When this gets a discount, it's a guaranteed purchase! : D

Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderZoo

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Ya - looking for v1.71 - It has an updated translation patch posted.
Mega seems to link to v1.3 not v1.51 for some reason???
Translation Patch links in the following document.
Cheers.

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
ok by Maid occupation 3 i get errors. Says dont have the Pictures for that. Can someone help me

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
I found the picture that i dont have the name: "カットイン5.png" If someone can give it or know how i can get it.

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
Got a new error, by the 4 rape scene with the thugs in the slums dont have the picture like by my last problem.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone can uploaded the latest version of this game, also you may wanna remove the "[Completed]" tag, since I heard, he's going to adds more to the game & expands the map of the game as well.

Reactions: ponyguy and Twistty

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
by the way,
1.71 is out Now
Ask, and you shall receive (even though.. Twistty doesn't already posted it previously?)
Torrent:
Or Direct Download:

(Ah, don't ask me to upload this game because it's big as hell. And if you want a suggestion, Mexashare it's the more suitable. Also, this version of the game is obliviously Japanese. For the translation, check the ULMF thread here )

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Ask, and you shall receive (even though.. Twistty doesn't already posted it previously?)
Torrent:
Or Direct Download:

(Ah, don't ask me to upload this game because it's big as hell. And if you want a suggestion, Mexashare it's the more suitable. Also, this version of the game is obliviously Japanese. For the translation, check the ULMF thread here )
Just out of curiosity, does the Mexashare link require you to complete a CAPTCHA as well or is that just on my end? Been getting it on a few sites now, so I'm starting to worry my PC is infected. Again. Sigh.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Just out of curiosity, does the Mexashare link require you to complete a CAPTCHA as well or is that just on my end? Been getting it on a few sites now, so I'm starting to worry my PC is infected. Again. Sigh.
Sadly, it's with the captcha. Lately all free sites have this kind of "protection" against Bot so don't worry, it's not a problem of your pc xD
And fortunately it's not complicated, you just have to check the empty box and click create link (i believe) and then click the next, "Start download" c:

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Sadly, it's with the captcha. Lately all free sites have this kind of "protection" against Bot so don't worry, it's not a problem of your pc XD
And fortunately it's not complicated, you just have to check the empty box and click create link (i believe) and then click the next, "Start download" c:
Phew. That's a weight off my shoulders. Thanks.

Reactions: brynhildr

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Sadly, it's with the captcha. Lately all free sites have this kind of "protection" against Bot so don't worry, it's not a problem of your pc XD
Sorry but bullcrap, I went to that site & my Avast protection system gave me a huge alarm... & shut my browser before I got any viruses... I just wish people updates their crap & have it downloaded at MEGA for crying out loud.... It's not that hard to do, unless some people are just to darn lazy to do it....

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Sorry but bullcrap, I went to that site & my Avast protection system gave me a huge alarm... & shut my browser before I got any viruses... I just wish people updates their crap & have it downloaded at MEGA for crying out loud.... It's not that hard to do, unless some people are just to darn lazy to do it....
Avast it's a pain in the ass, honestly speaking. That Antivirus reveals most of the things like virus if not worse, when as a matter of fact most of the time are false alarm - like trainer for games, like crack for games and so on. And honestly speaking, I will not waste my time arguing with you on this subject since I downloaded a lot of stuff from Mexashare and I've never had any viruses of any kind. So it's your choice, I don't care.

Also, AnimeSharing has a lot of links of those sites, like Rapidgator, Mexashare, Bitshare, Freakshare and so on. And all of them probably has some advertising that Avast will reveals as viruses, and even so, they don't do any harm since the antivirus does his job by blocking. The file di per se it's safe.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Avast it's a pain in the ass, honestly speaking. That Antivirus reveals most of the things like virus if not worse, when as a matter of fact most of the time are false alarm - like trainer for games, like crack for games and so on. And honestly speaking, I will not waste my time arguing with you on this subject since I downloaded a lot of stuff from Mexashare and I've never had any viruses of any kind. So it's your choice, I don't care.

Also, AnimeSharing has a lot of links of those sites, like Rapidgator, Mexashare, Bitshare, Freakshare and so on. And all of them probably has some advertising that Avast will reveals as viruses, and even so, they don't do any harm since the antivirus does his job by blocking. The file di per se it's safe.
The problem with Rapidgator you *NEEDS* a premium account to order to download the darn file, also Mexashare, Bitshare & Freakshare *ALL* asks me to turn off AdBlock... Uh no... People needs to take on the responsibilities of keeping MEGA updated at *all* times, *not just* when they "feels like it", I'm sorry, but this shouldn't be happening at all, if people took good & great care of their stuff with love & affection, so others can be lead by example by that same logic.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The problem with Rapidgator you *NEEDS* a premium account to order to download the darn file, also Mexashare, Bitshare & Freakshare *ALL* asks me to turn off AdBlock... Uh no... People needs to take on the responsibilities of keeping MEGA updated at *all* times, *not just* when they "feels like it", I'm sorry, but this shouldn't be happening at all, if people took good & great care of their stuff with love & affection, so others can be lead by example by that same logic.
Honestly I download from those sites with AdBlock on. I never turned it off once. Also, if you really want to play this game, just send a Private Message to whom created the topic, without complaining too much. Maybe he/she can't keep up because reasons lately, you don't know that - or go and search for yourself through internet a safe link without virus warning since there is a thing called "Google" that is your best friend when it comes to search and download something, just like I do all the times without opening the thread and complaining about this and that. Or play the version that is uploaded here in the meantime, waiting patiently like everybody does here for every game.

rin-aid

Oct 11, 2017
If I manage to update the game, would I have to start over being that I already have the million gold for the debt?

Also, doest the corruption rate affect the ending you'd get or just the sexual experience?

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes