RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm not sure if they'll work more translations on it since from what I've read the devs told them not to share the full game anymore but I'd still appreciate if someone is kind enough to share with me the untranslated version.

Also seems like there's going to be an animated adaptation for the game (sauce : ). If this is true then it's going to be the first RPGM game that actually gets an adaptation for it. Note I can't read moonrunes for shit so I just went for a direct google translation so I might be wrong.
MGQ got an anime. Though I guess that was more of a sequel and not an adaptation.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The translator did said that he's going to stop sharing around the full version of the game. Of course the devs saying "don't share our game for free" isn't going to stop piracy from spreading around. I'm just quoting that part from them because I wasn't sure if they are going to continue translating the game.

MGQ got an anime. Though I guess that was more of a sequel and not an adaptation.
I totally forgot about Monmusu Quest since I'm not into monster girls.

Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Wha...wha...WHAT?!?! We have to find someone immediately who can read japanese to get a confirmation!!! :eazyHype:
As far as I could understand from what google translate told me, seems that the hentai will be made from this user(s): - the same who made the two episodes of Monster Girl Quest and Creampie Resort Island (or something like that). Also, seems that... they want to release even some merchandise about this? That you can buy only from sites like J-list and such. I'm not completely sure unfortunately, but the gist of it seems this c:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
In the end the developer(s) thought about "keep his mouth shut" by paying a determinate amount of money? Or he has receive so many "strikes" or something similar that he could end up paying some sort of huge "ticket/fine/penalty"?

Just assumptions xD

uheartless

Oct 20, 2017
There's an updated ver. 1.73 on DLSite stating bug fixes and addition contents but probably in Japanese only.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah... I'm still waiting for an update here.....
And you'll continue to wait for a while since no one is currently translating the newest versions of the game afaik (publicly, at least), since there should be an official release in English. When? Don't know.

If you want I can give you the Japanese link of the game. Then it's your choice playing it with Chiitrans or something like that or not.

Reactions: ponyguy

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
And you'll continue to wait for a while since no one is currently translating the newest versions of the game afaik (publicly, at least), since there should be an official release in English. When? Don't know.

If you want I can give you the Japanese link of the game. Then it's your choice playing it with Chiitrans or something like that or not.
Yeah, then not sound like mean or anything, then what's this?...

Both Japanese & English are n the same version & both are up to date... That's what I really don't gets at all... When it's right there in front of everyone's eyes to see... It really makes you think huh?.... Again trying not to sound mean in here okay?

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

Both Japanese & English are n the same version & both are up to date... That's what I really don't gets at all... When it's right there in front of everyone's eyes to see... It really makes you think huh?.... Again trying not to sound mean in here okay?
Both of them are the same version. The game being on the English DLsite doesn't mean it is in English.

If the game has either the Language : English or "This is the ENGLISH version translated by native English professional translators." on its page, then it is in English.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

Both of them are the same version. The game being on the English DLsite doesn't mean it is in English.

If the game has either the Language : English or "This is the ENGLISH version translated by native English professional translators." on its page, then it is in English.
Like jb said.
Next time, try not to write BS without knowing, huh? Not trying to be mean here, absolutely.

Reactions: teguhryan and Zyro

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Latest should be 1.76, couldn't find it anywhere yet for now and not up even on nyaa as far as I checked.

Amte

Jul 23, 2017
I once heard that there's an uncensored version out there. Is it true?

edit: Probably misheard and non-existing.

Xharewa

Nov 25, 2017
Latest should be 1.76, couldn't find it anywhere yet for now and not up even on nyaa as far as I checked.
Do you actually want it? If so tell me where to upload a 936mb file and please don't say mega, I hate mega. I actually bought this game because of the translation and now I feel screwed having to wait for the "official translation" not even knowing if I will get the translated version.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Do you actually want it? If so tell me where to upload a 936mb file and please don't say mega, I hate mega. I actually bought this game because of the translation and now I feel screwed having to wait for the "official translation" not even knowing if I will get the translated version.
First a question, how come you don't like Mega? Just asking, also, if you can, upload at MediaFire, at least downloading stuff from there isn't painful of the time wise that is, and to answer your question, yes please.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes