RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
The words in the wind say fans stopped translating the game because the game dev would do it fully and better, something like that.

But who knows, maybe that never gonna happen. I didnt heard anything about it.
Witch IS bullshit, since that happened at the very beginning of this year in Jan, and ever since NO word at all what-so-ever, also the dev of the game, sold his game's rites and IP to guess who?... Sekai Project... No joke and now they have it and not doing anything with it, the game was supposed to gets it's own anime/hentai show, but no news even from that as well, also no news from the dev nor Sekai Project as well what so ever, since Jan of this year... So yeah, also the game's sales has taken a HUGE nose dive almost to a point that, the game hardly ever gets sold a few copies throughout ever other month or so, since after that dam dev's shit he pulled off, so yeah... No news, no info of any-kind what so ever from the dev nor Sekai Project as well, so yeah... I count this game DOA/LIA/MIA and unfinished as well, since the one guy character even said that he came from the main land continent, so I guess we won't know what's over there nor/or if there's anything there we can see and uses as well if there's new clothes as well, so yeah... And no one never have the balls to translate the current version of the game that's out now, to send a big middle fuck you finger to them...

Reactions: Ocram

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
If thats true, then would be nice the new updates no added to this version of the game be translated and added. Hoping someone feel like do so one day soon.

This is a good game, a jewel between cheap stones. Its a shame is just abandoned like that.

Reactions: Ocram

Niru

Nov 1, 2018
Can someone please help a shocked lolicon? I played until I had the chrono syrup to get a loli Rune. So I brought the chrono syrup to the guy on the bench, the loli transformation happened but then she transformed back. even after I make another syrup and drink it from the inventory, nothing happens. So isn't it possible to revert her to loli state and play the game like that? ( I thougt that might be possible with perhaps some scenes not availible or some other restrictions).
If it's not possible to run around as a loli, are there at least some other scnenes besides the first transformation? That would at least save the game a bit for me. It's not that I only like lolis but Rune is just way too bigboobed^^'.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Can someone please help a shocked lolicon? I played until I had the chrono syrup to get a loli Rune. So I brought the chrono syrup to the guy on the bench, the loli transformation happened but then she transformed back. even after I make another syrup and drink it from the inventory, nothing happens. So isn't it possible to revert her to loli state and play the game like that? ( I thougt that might be possible with perhaps some scenes not availible or some other restrictions).
If it's not possible to run around as a loli, are there at least some other scnenes besides the first transformation? That would at least save the game a bit for me. It's not that I only like lolis but Rune is just way too bigboobed^^'.
First, hello

Second: Sadly, even if some games have the loli tag, it is a topic what isnt very discussed here. In fact full focused loli games arent allowed in this forum. Again, sadly but thats how it works here.

About your question: Precious Rune-chan is a young and beautiful big breast girl by design. Yes you can turn her into a loli to unlock and enjoy a certain event in the game, but she always will return to normal. She wont stay in that way forever.

Unless the game get the new update content and it be translated for everyone to enjoy, there is nothing else to do about that certain topic and event.

woopeddewoop

Nov 6, 2018
I just got done beating the game and downloaded the 100% save to see the other two endings, but they weren't unlocked? Any way to see them besides re playing the game again?

Free all Cucks

Nov 13, 2018
This forum doesnt post japanese raw games. This game version is full english.
Thanks. My last issue is that I started playing the game, but when i went to the mansion in the start of the game, I had a error saying that the area file was not available. Is this a bug or maybe my pc didn't download it properly?

emeow64

Oct 3, 2018
I believe they're still updating the game? and also if you follow the creator's twitter there is some updates to the anime too....
last update was this I think?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
No...

It look to me more like they are working in another game while they sometimes post artwork and small details of Rune. I think they sold an artwork book the last C93 or C94.

I dont read japanese so I am not very sure. Even if they might add more to Rune game, there is nothing we can do if no one translate it into english.

Wyver

Sep 29, 2018
So, i downloaded the newest version (1.7.1) of the game. I then started to play it and it was amazing but about 30min in you can enter a mansion and when i try to it gives me the error:
Unable to find file: Graphics/Parallaxes/yuka_領主の屋敷 1F
I have the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP installed, a japanese language pack is installed on my pc and i set my locale to japanese (japan).
I also entered another map where a parallax with japanese letters is used and it worked.
Does anybody have an idea what the problem might be or even a possible solution?
Thank you in advance.

Update: So I am now 2 hours in and everthing except 2 files are working.
The second one is Audio/BGM/HEV01 Passing each other
My guess is that my computer cant read the F in the first file and the passing each other in the second as those parts of the file names look different than when i write them with my keyboard but its programmed to be written like this in the game.
Oh and yes, the files are in the folders and i tried to copy another working file from the same folders and giving them the names of the ones not working and it did not work, so the files themselves are not damaged.

Update: I was able to finish the game and only the 2 above mentioned files caused crashes for the whole run.
Though they blocked me out of 17 scenes :( (checked with recollection room).

Last edited:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
That H movie surely will be translated and posted eventually. By the previews it is nothing great imo. Shame

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
can some one tell me how the fix audio BGM file HEV01 Passing each other so I can finish the game

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes