RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Don't holds your breath, IF he told someone to stop translating his first game, then didn't translates his first game himself, he won't translate any of his games he makes, so it's not worth asking.
That why I am hoping someone else from our group, or someone good doing it, be able to translate the final update patch for the game.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
This is a very nicely designed game. I enjoyed the battle system, the story, and the main character is adorable. It is lacking as an adult game due to the fact that it becomes really easy to win battles fairly early on so that makes it easy to miss "defeat" H-scenes. I guess you could just lose on purpose over and over again, but where is the fun in that? So, I'd rate this game very highly for it's fun RPG elements but not so high if you are just looking for fap material.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I guess you could just lose on purpose over and over again, but where is the fun in that?
Sadly a *very* common issue with JP h-games. The whole paradigm sort of makes you wonder about the devs and/or target audiences there.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, in the mansion, after the boss raises her skirt, he offers more help, but when she answers, the option to ask for help is disabled ... does anyone know how much corruption it takes to enable? Thank you.

gibbtronics

Jan 16, 2019
Context even screenshots would be great. It been a while I played this game.
Besides being a waitress thres a greyed out option for Other Work. I didn't manage to figure it out on the first run through and I haven't stumbled into anything on a NG+ run.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Oh yeah, the other work is repair the fridge in the kitchen I believe. You need ice magic in order to do that.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Did anyone ever get around to translating the final patch or was it all canceled because dev told translators to stop?

St. Haborym

Mar 11, 2019
This is a very nicely designed game. I enjoyed the battle system, the story, and the main character is adorable. It is lacking as an adult game due to the fact that it becomes really easy to win battles fairly early on so that makes it easy to miss "defeat" H-scenes. I guess you could just lose on purpose over and over again, but where is the fun in that? So, I'd rate this game very highly for it's fun RPG elements but not so high if you are just looking for fap material.
Those're all unlocked after you finish a dungeon, unless you want to get them more "organically" ?

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
how to Unlock ending 2 and 3?? i try download "100% Save" but it haven't unlock too

Shredhead

Feb 24, 2018
can anybody tell me how to move the vase in runes house? i have tried every thing from increasing her ATK to getting her to LVL 30. also how do you melt the ice in jupiter yolktol interior?

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes