RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I did read, but for a game that doesn't have a crap ton of actual texts, unlike most JRPG's well known game, it shouldn't take this long, over 3 damn months to actually translate the game though... It's not like you plays over 100 hours of game content though, there isn't much actual texts in the game, so by that logic, there shouldn't be any kind of actual excuse at all what so ever, none!.....
The game developers put a legal stop to fan translations for this game because they are going to be releasing their own legitimate translation to sell. Therefore, if the group responsible for the partial English version we currently have were to try and finish their translation, they would be faced with lawsuits and other legal repercussions.

So by all means, if you want to translate this yourself, feel free. But until the actual development studio responsible for this game finishes their own English version, there won't be another fan translation.

You use a lot of absolutes in your comments, but I don't think you understand quite how difficult a translator's work is. You aren't just talking about replacing in-game text, there is also the much more major issue of localization. These games are coded in a different country, meaning all of the filenames and all of the references to those files are written in Japanese. If you miss even a single file reference, you can cause either serious game-breaking bugs, or small and hard-to-replicate bugs to occur.

And then regarding the game text, you have to remember that context and phrasing is important. Translating the game text isn't as simple as searching for words and replacing them with their English counterparts. If you go that route you end up with a really poor translation similar to machine translated games, where sentences don't make sense and the game plot becomes so hard to follow that it may as well be impossible. No, translations need to be done correctly. You need to spend time to understand the context of what the original writers intended with their dialogue, and if a sentence is intended to have a comedic or emotional response you need to somehow retain that sense of emotion when moving from the Japanese to the English language. That isn't always easy.

If the original writers of the game aren't bilingual, the development studio will need to find and hire writers who are, and not only that but they need to find *good* writers who are bilingual so that they can keep the tone and pacing of the dialogue similar to the original writers' intent.

But yeah, if you understand Japanese and you are willing to undertake the difficult process of finishing up the fan translation we have here, feel free to start if you think it's that easy. Just be aware that you might face some legal issues if you manage to finish it and the developers decide they want to come after you.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
The game developers put a legal stop to fan translations for this game because they are going to be releasing their own legitimate translation to sell. Therefore, if the group responsible for the partial English version we currently have were to try and finish their translation, they would be faced with lawsuits and other legal repercussions.

So by all means, if you want to translate this yourself, feel free. But until the actual development studio responsible for this game finishes their own English version, there won't be another fan translation.

You use a lot of absolutes in your comments, but I don't think you understand quite how difficult a translator's work is. You aren't just talking about replacing in-game text, there is also the much more major issue of localization. These games are coded in a different country, meaning all of the filenames and all of the references to those files are written in Japanese. If you miss even a single file reference, you can cause either serious game-breaking bugs, or small and hard-to-replicate bugs to occur.

And then regarding the game text, you have to remember that context and phrasing is important. Translating the game text isn't as simple as searching for words and replacing them with their English counterparts. If you go that route you end up with a really poor translation similar to machine translated games, where sentences don't make sense and the game plot becomes so hard to follow that it may as well be impossible. No, translations need to be done correctly. You need to spend time to understand the context of what the original writers intended with their dialogue, and if a sentence is intended to have a comedic or emotional response you need to somehow retain that sense of emotion when moving from the Japanese to the English language. That isn't always easy.

If the original writers of the game aren't bilingual, the development studio will need to find and hire writers who are, and not only that but they need to find *good* writers who are bilingual so that they can keep the tone and pacing of the dialogue similar to the original writers' intent.

But yeah, if you understand Japanese and you are willing to undertake the difficult process of finishing up the fan translation we have here, feel free to start if you think it's that easy. Just be aware that you might face some legal issues if you manage to finish it and the developers decide they want to come after you.
For your information, they did told the game's developers, that they can translates their game for free! The game's developers hand a chance, to someone to do it for them, in a fraction of a time! So where in the Hell is the logic with that!? They could have/had used the publicity with that to helps them increases their game's sales & it's popularity as well! Hell it wouldn't even hurts their game's sales nor it's popularity at all what so ever! There are people like me, that do pirate games, to see if it's worth of buying the actual game, but it's shit like this, what causes me like other, don't supports then at all ever, nor let alone buys their game, so please please don't you ever lecture me about legal shit, when there is actual people, that actual cares about their games & are willingly helps them out with actual good intent, because right now, you are sounding like one of those Nintendo fan boys, that I hates with a fiery passion that burns with of a thousands sons.... They had & have choices to actually to chose from, but they simply didn't do it, that alone should tells you who & what they really are.... So don't you ever try to spin the facts/truth at all, since it'll makes you an (Pardon my language here please...) a fucking idiot... Also I did some checking... Their game's sales after that shit they pulled, did dropped... Gee I wonder why?... It shows you, to never ever fuck with your customers at all, or they will fucks you back... ( Greed & Pride Comes Before the Destruction )

• Angry
Reactions: mehmeme

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really not sure where you're getting any of your info, I did some searching and I can find nothing to back up your claims.

Also, I'd like to point out that I wasn't trying to "lecture" you or "spin the facts/truth" as you suggest, I was trying to explain that the situation is more nuanced than you described in your previous post. Since you want to devolve the conversation to personal insults, I'm gonna peace out here.

Have a great night.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I did read, but for a game that doesn't have a crap ton of actual texts, unlike most JRPG's well known game, it shouldn't take this long, over 3 damn months to actually translate the game though... It's not like you plays over 100 hours of game content though, there isn't much actual texts in the game, so by that logic, there shouldn't be any kind of actual excuse at all what so ever, none!.....
I mean, the same can be said even for Teaching Feeling eh. There's not much there honestly speaking - because I believe that in one day, two at the most, you can already finish the game without too much problem - and it's an endless game but somehow, Sekai Project decided to buy the rights and so put and end to the fan translation (that however, officially was stopped but deep below at all and in fact we are seeing the results now).

At least this have multiple endings, maybe not tons of content but replay... I mean, you can "New game+" without a doubt.

UknowyI'mhere

Dec 15, 2017
Do you have to have 0 sexual experience for the virgin end? If you work as a waitress you get 1 bukakke for example, would that lock you out?

leduong2210

Apr 18, 2018
When i go to the inn to speak to the guy he isn't there and i can't go anywhere, can anybody tell me where to go?
to the ice land where the huge ice wall locate, it will be melt after having the money for the debt
then you enter to another area, find the guy there

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Do you have to have 0 sexual experience for the virgin end? If you work as a waitress you get 1 bukakke for example, would that lock you out?
AFAIK, as long as she has 0 corruption, you get the Teacher ending. It's easy enough to get in a NG+ since you get an item that resets your corruption and your virginity back to 0.

Animejohn

May 24, 2018
Dose anyone know how to get past the big ice Wall in Jupiter yolktol interior on rune pharmacy I've been training my chacters for hours and no luck

kazuya

Nov 13, 2017
Dose anyone know how to get past the big ice Wall in Jupiter yolktol interior on rune pharmacy I've been training my chacters for hours and no luck
you can`t get pass until you collect 1 million debt, after you have 1 million go to inn guy and they tell you that guy on yolktol after that you can get pass (NOTE: That The ending of game if you talk to that guy on yolktol)

kazuya

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone can you tell me what req to open Ending 1, And Ending 3
i already Open up Ending 2 : Teaching but the other 2 i have no idea and i don`t have much Time to explore it

AliceVonLockheart

Jun 9, 2018
Is there a way to disable fullscreen? I am trying to play this at Neko RPG - Android but it shows me this error.

My guess is that I would have to disable fullscreen over the game files so that it can load. Any help in finding where is the specific file at would be appreciated.

send help please

rin-aid

Oct 11, 2017
Anyone can you tell me what req to open Ending 1, And Ending 3
i already Open up Ending 2 : Teaching but the other 2 i have no idea and i don`t have much Time to explore it

One of them is obtained when you have at least 200 corruption points, but I have know idea how to get the other one.

Lokes

May 9, 2017
Any "working" walkthrough link? The one at the opening post, doesn't seem to work anymore, and after looking for it, I still couldn't find anything. Would appreciate any help :3!

Reactions: wuli
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes