RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
working on this 4th ending
before selling your virginity You need to acept help in the ura mines agree to visit the guys shop to help out to get alternate exit
to the cave.

go to the brothel. decline working their
then you can go to Shalban and get the sell your virginity

- -- - - -
that being said I have completed game only snogged with Shalban ate the meat bun that seams to do nothing and both held onto it. different saves , cannot for the life of me unlock the 4th ending of be with him forever.

maybe its in a future version?
hey, sorry if i bother you a little..
have you finished playing the game until you get all the endings?
would you like to share the save data?

deathicer_ace

Nov 1, 2017
Hi everybody, I've got a bug and it broke my save ... I've became invisible while I was in the scene recollection. Since then I cannot see my sprites ! I've change my clothes, watched a scene, even got gropped (the grope sprite disapeard too) but nothing work. My old saves are working good but it's 1 hour a gameplay ...

Do you happen to know a cure ? :p
This invisible bug happened to me as well, if it happens to anyone else, I fixed mine by getting defeated in battle.

HelmsDepper

Jul 17, 2018
I just can't seem to unlock the 4th ending but at least the 2nd ending has changed into
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which made all the effort somehow worthwhile but I do hope that there would be a walkthrough or a patch that would let us finally unlock the 4th ending cause I shipped them both :love:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Somebody know where to find necro ore? somehow have 2/3 for the potion but don't remember the location (i have bad luck in this game, had to do 2 times the boss in ultramarine cause don't had enough material for the bridge.. orc meat? pff.. diamonds are easier to find :D)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Rune's Pharmacy 1.76

This version of the game is not translated but you can use this tool for easy mtl, if somebody can bring the ulmf translation and apply the the rest to mtl to this version plese do it (somehow this version have lower resolution).

Otackplay

Sep 12, 2019
Only the lastest version contain the loli part, and at this moment it's untranslated and not in this site. You must play the japanese version to unlock it.
Where can I download the new version, for some reason the files from the previous post do not work for me.

Rune's Pharmacy 1.76

This version of the game is not translated but you can use this tool for easy mtl, if somebody can bring the ulmf translation and apply the the rest to mtl to this version plese do it (somehow this version have lower resolution).

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
There are more scenes with the loli version and the chrono syrup in the last 1.79 version, but sadly it is untranslated and no avaliable in the version posted in this thread. it's one of the reasons we're waiting for someone can translate it one day.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Somebody know where to find necro ore? somehow have 2/3 for the potion but don't remember the location (i have bad luck in this game, had to do 2 times the boss in ultramarine cause don't had enough material for the bridge.. orc meat? pff.. diamonds are easier to find :D)
Let's say 2 things :D
first got the necro ore i needed by cheats, then discovered that is a common drop in the mountain cave (where "birds" are flying around).
Second,
Chrono Syrup (loli content), if you get the potion like this nothing will happen and you wasted the materials, exactly like nude peach, you have to follow the quests given by the researcher (the same that will ask you at begin to get some sperm of don't remeber animal, probably plant) so you will get in loli condition then idk :D

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes