RPGM Completed Ruruka and the Great Sorcerer's Erotic Trap Dungeon! ~In Search of the Ancient Great Treasure~ [v1.0] [Sazameki Street]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ss-1.jpg

Overview:
"I entrust this treasure to a maiden with a truly pure heart."
With these words, the Great Sorcerer departed from this world, and Ruruka-chan started her adventure to find the Great Sorcerer's secret treasure.
However, the treasure, sure to bring great fortune, was hidden deep within a trap dungeon created by the Great Sorcerer himself!?
In this dungeon, where only girls are allowed and boys are strictly forbidden, Ruruka-chan must go her way through, pursued by strange monsters, disarming traps, and sometimes blasting away monsters, all while aiming for the deepest part of the dungeon.
Can she successfully conquer this dungeon and uncover the secrets of the Great Sorcerer's treasure!?​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-10
Release Date: 2024-06-05
Developer: Sazameki Street - - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
However, if she gets overwhelmed to some extent, the mysterious power of the dungeon will return her to the entrance, ensuring safety. By gaining erotic experiences and gradually getting resistance, she will eventually conquer the dungeon!
.....how nice of the dungeon to do that.......exploring dungeons really is awesome....
....thx for the share.....

I'm sure it's the greatest thing ever conceived of. As far as 5-10min wankfests go that is. :sneaky::coffee:
..yep yep....pretty much....

shadowstar765

Oct 19, 2017
Honestly, I feel like this game could have been way better then that of the final product. The art was pretty good and the scenario was decent enough, but there is a distinct lack of proper gameplay which makes this feel as bland as white bread. It's just barebones scene hunting with only minor brain dead puzzle solving. The sex is very short, and only last for like 2-3 text boxes.

This game would be a lot better if it took the time to cook and become a proper RPG dungeon crawler, you just need to make a few generic fighting poses for Ruruka, reapply and extend the sex scenes as lewd attacks (not defeat scenes, we don't need to waste that much time), and add some minor corruption elements because it's already there somewhat and you're good to go. But I guess some people would just rather get to the point of it all and spank the monkey, which I don't blame, but I get bummed seeing a missed opportunity.

As it stands though, it's alright. Good to play for an hour or two but after that, meh... You're honestly better off just getting a full save instead of wasting the time.

Also for anyone who beat the game and is curious about the reward for finding all the sex scenes...

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes