RPGM Completed Ruruka and the Great Sorcerer's Erotic Trap Dungeon! ~In Search of the Ancient Great Treasure~ [v1.0] [Sazameki Street]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Delusion007

Jan 9, 2019
Unfortunately this game is a sad attempt at taking people's money for having a libido, with minimum effort gameplay and I am pretty sure, the shortest sex scenes of any game I have ever seen or played discussed on f95. I also think I've read longer social media posts on average than the content in the scenes. It's presence is an affront to this forum.

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
Yeah, she should just went straight to the brothel instead of walking a few miles to reach the dungeon which would do the same to her with, sometimes, less pay.

Reactions: Monstrozord

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RurukaAndTheGreatSorcerersEroticTrapDungeonInSearchOfTheAncientGreatTreasure-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
honestly the best erotic dungeon game i played was agnietta.
Even that one didn't have that many traps and still a ton of "cute healer girl gets fucked by monsters"

Like damn there's an entire genre of ero-trap dungeon doujins, can I get just one that's halfway decent as a game?

Reactions: DaveBRT

Shnodashn

Sep 21, 2023
Anyone knows how do you complete all the scenes espesially the brothel one? Like Ruruka need to get horny and then served the guest rigth? But the top max lewdness level in camp is 50, so how do you unlock the next brothel scene?

Vraptor130

Mar 16, 2021
Anyone knows how do you complete all the scenes espesially the brothel one? Like Ruruka need to get horny and then served the guest rigth? But the top max lewdness level in camp is 50, so how do you unlock the next brothel scene?
The second version of those scenes is not dependent on the meter, it has to be the second guy you serve that "day". The three guests spawn in a random order, you just have to keep trying, the "day" resetting every time you leave the dungeon.

Throwitawau

Aug 4, 2021
I just ran through the entire thing and got the entire gallery. Its 'Save 7' if you wanna just see the entire stuff lol. (put file in the 'www' file)

Reactions: Sgt028
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes