Seeking Rwby Game!

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Uhh, not sure how going from being the oldest of the group to the youngest one is going to work out. But.
I suppose some people are into that, so if you have and idea that you thing is going to work well, sure, go for it.
First 3 volumes are my fave anyway. :D Glad all the girls are getting the love they deserve.

LEUX_21

Sep 24, 2019
They are things that I think it could, since who knows and I only make them stay in the academy and I only like events for the characters of the new volumes to be integrated, I don't know, it will be seen over time.
besides that if I had to adapt the series I would need more backgrounds and that is more work for my TT _ TT.
The truth would only put sun for an interaction with kali and blake in menagire (maybe also ilia YOLO).
Ilia.png Ilia Nude Censored.png

• Love
Reactions: JohnyShadow7
Feb 4, 2018
Well, at least make it skippable or make it so there is a choise to not let Sun do anything, bc some people really do not like him, but in the end it's your choise, mine is only a suggestion! Anyway, i'm going to look forward to it, good luck!

Reactions: LEUX_21

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
LEUX_21 Good luck with your game. Is it going to be 2dcg? I would love if it could maintain the 3d visual style of the show.

Also, will it be featuring Fiona Thyme? tenor.gif

• Thinking Face

LEUX_21

Sep 24, 2019
wow I did not know that such a game existed, I just hope I can end mine which is very late since I do not have much free time.

Reactions: LightSwitch

LEUX_21

Sep 24, 2019
What do you think about this new yang design, which took me 4 times to get the end.
YANG 2.png Yang 4.png
it's something like what happened to blake
Blake.png Blake shaded.png

Reactions: arashiki
Feb 4, 2018

LEUX_21

Sep 24, 2019
guys i'm thinking of some alternative costumes, like which would you like to add to the game, an example would be yang with the samus costume, that others would like to see.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
They say somebody is making a corruption themed game of rwby, but how come i research and find nothing?

LEUX_21

Sep 24, 2019
Well talking about corruption would be more mind control I think, and if I am developing a rwby game and I would like if you would like to see some character doing cosplay or with alternative costumes, I don't know how sun with the goku costume, ruby with the lady bug outfit etc.
And i just finished winter design.

1593048248879.png

Reactions: LightSwitch

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
Last call, for what you want your favorite rwby character to have in-game cosplay for.
It's not cosplay, but I like to see characters in casual clothing. T-shirts, shorts, sweaters, pajamas. What it feels like they'd be wearing at home or with friends and not in uniform.

This scene from volume 7 comes to mind. Screenshot_20200626-190312.png