Seeking Rwby Game!

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
hi guys, here leux, just to tell you, that we are still developing the game, although for personal reasons we had to stop for a while, but now I'm redesigning the characters to make them look better, what do you think of the change?

View attachment 854681
View attachment 854682

There are many more, but these are the ones I can show you for now.
We're sorry if we didn't update much on the project, but we're working on this so that the game is to everyone's liking.
God damn that's some seriously 10/10 redesigns. Love the details, definitely much better quality! Sad to hear that you stopped working on it, but glad to know you're back to it or at least doing redesigns. Don't suppose we can see Yang? She's my favorite hands down! Regardless, again, glad to see you're back!

Reactions: LightSwitch

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I said that a few months ago I think, lol. If he doesn't do it soon I will! Or I'll get a mod to do it, probably the latter

Reactions: LEUX_21

Nov 2, 2019
I'm still doing the character design and writing the story, since we are just 2 people who are in the project. I have finished 14 characters in the series and I plan to make them more than 40 characters with their respective scenes.
View attachment 673136 View attachment 673137 View attachment 673139 View attachment 673140 View attachment 673141 View attachment 673142
Godspeed, the world is lacking some good Glynda content! Glad to see you picked up the project again and I'm excited to see what you guys create.

LEUX_21

Sep 24, 2019
Guys, now we have a twitter account and from there we will be updating all content about the game, the truth is that we are doing the profile image, the background image and defining what we are going to be publishing, so if you see something empty twitter wait a few days to see updates.

and here I leave the faces of a kali scene that I'm doing.
Faces WIP.jpg Kaki 1 Cen.jpg

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
LEUX_21 I haven't checked up on your progress in a while, but it seems you're coming along really well. The redesigns you shared show real improvement. Congrats on setting up a Twitter. Despite it not having any posts yet, I think that it is a step towards something official. You can go ahead and link to that in your account bio and signature if you like.

LEUX_21

Sep 24, 2019
what do you mean about link to that in your account bio and signature?, is that I did not understand that sorry.
And about the game I am still making the designs and I will not post anything on the twitter page until I have all the designs 100% complete, so that from there they can see them. Besides that I have not posted anything because the truth is that I forgot, since I am only communicating with my colleagues in the project. Of what I will never publish is the story, because I would like it to be a surprise.
Besides that I have been spending more practicing my drawing technique. as seen in cinder's redesign for example:

P.S. Here I would put the images, but the server does not let me upload them :(

Last edited:

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
what do you mean about link to that in your account bio and signature?, is that I did not understand that sorry.
And about the game I am still making the designs and I will not post anything on the twitter page until I have all the designs 100% complete, so that from there they can see them. Besides that I have not posted anything because the truth is that I forgot, since I am only communicating with my colleagues in the project. Of what I will never publish is the story, because I would like it to be a surprise.
Besides that I have been spending more practicing my drawing technique. as seen in cinder's redesign for example:

You can add info to your account here:
https://f95zone.to/account/account-details

You can edit you signature here:
https://f95zone.to/account/signature

You may have seen it before on this forum or other forums. A signature is a personal add-on at the bottom of all your posts. I was suggesting that you could promote your Twitter or whatever else you'd like in your account info and signature. It's totally optional. That way people discover your socials and other info without having to directly tell them.

As for not being able to upload images, it may be because they are in .webp format, other than that I'm not sure.

erujq98ue

Jul 9, 2020

Any update?