Seeking Rwby Game!

LEUX_21

Sep 24, 2019
they think i should upload the character sketches to twitter from now on.
I'm sorry I didn't see any messages, I stopped entering this page because I was a bit busy, but I think I'll start uploading more things to pressure me and work faster

snivy2279

Mar 24, 2019
Hoping to see some progress too! It's been a hot minute since the last progress update and this premise is really promising, I hope this ends up done!

snivy2279

Mar 24, 2019
Ah, the last update on this was a concept art back in August. I really hope it isn't so, but I think the dream's dying, if not already dead.

LEUX_21

Sep 24, 2019
I have not been able to update or progress as I would like for the university. this project is something I want to do, but I have to find a way to find time for it.
and I don't update on twitter, because I forgot the account password sorry. besides that f95 I don't know why it doesn't let me upload images, maybe because they weigh a lot.

Reactions: LightSwitch

snivy2279

Mar 24, 2019
OH WOW THAT WAS INCREDIBLY UNEXPECTED!

I apologise for what I said earlier, I should not have assumed you had given up. I'm still looking forward to the game and love your concepts so far!

Reactions: LightSwitch

LEUX_21

Sep 24, 2019
No, I'm the one who should apologize, since I didn't mention anything about the game, since I focused on my university, but the project is something I want to do at any cost. I don't want to promise anything, but I hope to advance more this year since precisely this year I'm graduating from university and so I can dedicate more time to this.