Seeking Rwby Game!

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017

LEUX_21

Sep 24, 2019
I do not think I am inspired by the creators mentioned above, in fact I also follow them and I really like their content, because I am trying to draw the characters in my own way and if I were to draw them as Aestheticc-Meme all the proportions of the girls would be very different (although the truth would be somewhat cool), what I mean is that in the development of characters I am trying to draw the proportions corresponding to the character, that includes height, breasts, faces, etc. and I hope that is appreciated in the game. Although obviously some or some characters will have more proportion than others, as an example at the moment I am drawing Kali and the truth is that I have added more chest than he actually has.

1593670665969.png

1593671015181.png

this is the example of heights for example, in addition to thank you very much for the comments and that you continue supporting this project that I hope will please all the followers of the series <3.

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
I do not think I am inspired by the creators mentioned above, in fact I also follow them and I really like their content, because I am trying to draw the characters in my own way and if I were to draw them as Aestheticc-Meme all the proportions of the girls would be very different (although the truth would be somewhat cool), what I mean is that in the development of characters I am trying to draw the proportions corresponding to the character, that includes height, breasts, faces, etc. and I hope that is appreciated in the game. Although obviously some or some characters will have more proportion than others, as an example at the moment I am drawing Kali and the truth is that I have added more chest than he actually has.

View attachment 713881

View attachment 713887

this is the example of heights for example, in addition to thank you very much for the comments and that you continue supporting this project that I hope will please all the followers of the series <3.
Great attention to detail. I understand you have to find your own style and I am a fan of it so far.

Reactions: Kalrotix

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
LEUX_21 Do you have a projected release schedule? Somewhere people can track your progress and provide support?

LEUX_21

Sep 24, 2019
Not yet, since I'm not doing the game full time and that's why I don't have a release date, besides I'm still studying at university and that takes a lot of time.
but when I have more content and information I will be informing you.

LEUX_21

Sep 24, 2019
Hi guys, I just want to tell you that we are almost done with the character design of the first version of the game, we just need the CVFY team and adjust some details. But the story and many more things still need to be finished (who would say that making a game would be very complicated and difficult), I hope and in this month, create a twitter or a page on FB so that they are updated with the development of the game.

velvet wip.jpg

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Hi guys, I just want to tell you that we are almost done with the character design of the first version of the game, we just need the CVFY team and adjust some details. But the story and many more things still need to be finished (who would say that making a game would be very complicated and difficult), I hope and in this month, create a twitter or a page on FB so that they are updated with the development of the game.

View attachment 776634
i look forward to the game good luck

LEUX_21

Sep 24, 2019
hi guys, here leux, just to tell you, that we are still developing the game, although for personal reasons we had to stop for a while, but now I'm redesigning the characters to make them look better, what do you think of the change?

1602474482728.png
1602474570397.png

There are many more, but these are the ones I can show you for now.
We're sorry if we didn't update much on the project, but we're working on this so that the game is to everyone's liking.