LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
1 (1).gif

Overview:
Rwt4184 is a 3D artist who makes short animations and pinups of characters from Overwatch,
recently from Resident Evil and League of Legends.​

Updated: 2024-01-10
Artist: Rwt4184 Patreon -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: various, 1080p videos, up to 2000p pictures
Content: 25+ videos, 150+ pictures
Length: 2min+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Torrent (2023-05-20)
Download:
Collection: - - -
2023 May-Dec: - - - -

1 (2).gif 1 (4).gif 1 (5).gif 1 (3).gif Interrogate.jpg JQ suck.jpg Kiriko 1.jpg Mercy 4.jpg Mercy 19.jpg
Mercy 1v1.jpg Mercy Cake.jpg Widow.jpg Mercy flash.jpg Symmertra Pinup.jpg Widowmaker Help.jpg Tracer 1.jpg Mercy comm.jpg Symmertra BJ.jpg

Last edited:

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Free artist atm and bcs of that all recent stuff is WMed
Started Blender with OW2 release, and alive/grows more than the game now :LOL:
Recently started to do characters from RE and LoL
Sort in folders by date
Enjoy ;)

I included some sound edits by Volkor, feel free to make/find more

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
Decided to make a folder with all the audio edits from both Volkor and Evilaudio (mainly Volkor since Evilaudio stopped providing public download links). Assuming they continue to do audio edits of rwt4184's animations I'll update the folder as well.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2018
I noticed that all the videos with audio were re-encode (higher sizes) or have watermark.
I grab all those audios and add them to the original videos. Some videos even have multiple audio options now.

You can find all the videos here:

Mar 9, 2020
I feel like I'm the only one who talks about this, but why do artists think they should limit their art to a small, instagram style, 1:1 ratio? like the only reason older media was like that is because tv's were literally shaped 1:1 ratio. Everyone's phones/monitors are either 16:9 or 9:16, why cut off a good portion of the artwork and for what benefit? Not trying to be a smart ass, just genuinely curious.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I feel like I'm the only one who talks about this, but why do artists think they should limit their art to a small, instagram style, 1:1 ratio? like the only reason older media was like that is because tv's were literally shaped 1:1 ratio. Everyone's phones/monitors are either 16:9 or 9:16, why cut off a good portion of the artwork and for what benefit? Not trying to be a smart ass, just genuinely curious.
might be an easier and faster way to render stuff

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fuckingmysister

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I noticed that all the videos with audio were re-encode (higher sizes) or have watermark.
I grab all those audios and add them to the original videos. Some videos even have multiple audio options now.
I grabbed all sound edits directly from Volkor's and EvilAudio's archives, and all originals are from artist's catbox, so quality shouldn't be a problem, although I might miss some vids, bcs those archives are hella messy

I'll separate originals from audio versions for OP in the future