5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SigilSaintX

Apr 9, 2021
Hey rf96 I noticed there were a few months missing from the downloads. The collection download has July 2019 to September 2020 so it's missing October 2020, June 2022 and August 2022. I also noticed that July 2022 was missing the free reward collection. Here's the links if you want to update the downloads so its got everything that I'm aware of up to October 2022:

Bonfire6

Aug 17, 2021
Looks like the full Queen Marika model was uploaded a few days ago, - if anyone is on the Grand Model Shop or Premium Business tier. It looks utterly sublime, hopefully it shows up somewhere!

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Kemono updated
I know but there are no pack releases, only previews i believe
Or he got smart and stopped posting mirror links, sad
Yeah because Ryan is aware and watching this thread. Announcing where you're getting he leak content from is gonna make him change his method to get it now. Which is why I never bring up Kemono in certain threads if I know the creator was previously within them.

• Wow
Reactions: Hart-LeeQuinn

ShinoAs

Feb 12, 2023
Yeah because Ryan is aware and watching this thread. Announcing where you're getting he leak content from is gonna make him change his method to get it now. Which is why I never bring up Kemono in certain threads if I know the creator was previously within them.
It's not that complicated, it's just that you think too much. Actually just no sponsors to upload newer content, I checked for new content on Kem, only $1 part. RyanReos is more tolerant among the creators I have met, so the model has been included in many games.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
It's not that complicated, it's just that you think too much. Actually just no sponsors to upload newer content, I checked for new content on Kem, only $1 part. RyanReos is more tolerant among the creators I have met, so the model has been included in many games.
Its from long experiences and the pettiness that certain creators will do to counter people leaking their content. It may seem "complicated" but you haven't seen the amount of crap they make you go through just to get their content. If Ryan happen to not fall within that category then my mistake on that. Just have either patience or get it yourself.

DeltaMan344

May 13, 2022
I don't want to post the links directly as my account is still relatively new, so I would just like to point for all following this thread that Kemono has been updated to now include the latest animation and model .blend files/ Marika model release.
Appreciated~

Pootisbirdss

Sep 21, 2018
I don't want to post the links directly as my account is still relatively new, so I would just like to point for all following this thread that Kemono has been updated to now include the latest animation and model .blend files/ Marika model release.
Which link has the model?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote