zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i had to say why not just go mugen 3d and make them look like the new street fighters and stuff. mybe it's just to hard to do lol.

thatoneguy12

Jul 26, 2017
Is there anyway to make it so that the enemies use h-attacks? Was fighting minotaur in arcade mode and when I switched characters he immediately just started doing his regular movelist instead of his sex one.

PREYTOR

Oct 10, 2018
Is there anyway to make it so that the enemies use h-attacks? Was fighting minotaur in arcade mode and when I switched characters he immediately just started doing his regular movelist instead of his sex one.
I don't know of such a way. However, some characters seem to have fewer sex scenes when grabbed by the same enemy. One character that has a lot of sex scenes is psylocke and the minotaur prefers to do h attacks on her than some other characters like femina.

Apr 8, 2019
How many fucking times am I going to see another thread for yet another slightly different-themed sex mugen on this site.

gantos

Feb 24, 2018
People say this is bad, so can anyone here recommend a good hentai mugen pack?
Probably not.
Mugen is weird, people are always bitching and saying "oh look another mugen pack ::eyeroll::"
But then their alternative suggestion is either a giant 38gb mugen pack with a 1000 wildly inconsistent characters that may or may not be at all compatible with each other, isn't remotely balanced, and is barely playable OR, they expect you to spend hours building and curating your own custom hmugen- to ultimatley just wind up in the same place.
A well curated h-mugen with consistent qaulity and balance is one of those things that everyone talks about like it actually exists- but I've never actually seen one.
It sounds like this one actually attempts to organize attackers and victims, and put together a functional game?
Still mugen, still all the mugen problems, and still the highly dubious ethics of basically 100% swiped content- but it's probably as good a starting point as anything else.

Just to clarify - it's definitely still sleazy af to charge cash for this....

lhurgoyfguy

Sep 5, 2019
hold down the start button when selecting minotaur and press the a or y button(not keyboard keys), he will use sex attacks.

Izokawa

Apr 7, 2020
if i had to say why not just go mugen 3d and make them look like the new street fighters and stuff. mybe it's just to hard to do lol.
Your asking for a whole new engine, built from the ground up, just to do H fighting and anims, and somehow able to port different fighter models and their animations and their gimmicks.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
why a hole new engine if the games for all the systems have them then it should be able to work on other game too right.

AndyM

May 8, 2024
why a hole new engine if the games for all the systems have them then it should be able to work on other game too right.
I think MUGEN uses it's own unique engine "Simple DirectMedia Layer" and even tho it looks like Street fighter 2, Street fighter 2 uses the Street Fighter II Engine (sometimes referred to as the Kart Fighter Engine) so if they want to do it without too many potential legal issues they would need to build from the ground up with a new engine

That's my best guess

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i see thnks. mybe a new engine would help there game more tho but that's just me don't get me wrong the game is fun. but it could use an upgrade lol.

Reactions: AndyM

gantos

Feb 24, 2018
That's not how video games (or any complex programs really) work.
Building a new engine, even a primitive 2d one is the work of at least a few years for a group of 5-10 skilled developers.
3D engines are generally more complex.

PREYTOR

Oct 10, 2018
By the way, you can use Notepad ++ to edit the stats of characters in the char folder. The files you would need to edit are either ".def" or ".cns", depending on the character. If you feel like you wanna do more damage or just have more health, just edit the character files :)

FYI:
The % health setting in the game option menu affects both the health of the player and enemies, including the thugs at stage 1.

Also, you can edit the file "select.def" in the "data" and "kfm" folders to configure things like the enemies, stages and the order of progression in arcade mode.

There is a "mugen.cfg" file inthe data folder for various game settings that are different from the setting in the other files I've mentioned here.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes