zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
here's my problem if you want to watch a match you gan only pick the girls to face off so the thugs and k dude are fucked.

AndyM

May 8, 2024
I'm not capable of cashing in on the Patreon H game developer scene :(

I'll just jump on the Patreon slap an archaic MUGEN game together cash grab scene instead! :love:

X-X-Everywhere.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister Wake

Ares12Sen

May 16, 2024
View attachment 3713150

Overview:
Choose your favorite female character and fight against rapist opponents in Street Fighter 2 stages!
This new game is a expansion of the first Ryona Fighter, which brings a lot of improvements, like new rapist bosses, new female protagonists, bugfixes, a whole new interface from Street Fighter 2 as well as new sounds(original announcer from sf2, etc).​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-08
Release Date: 2024-06-07
Developer: mod_princess -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.11 Patreon
Language: English
Other Games: Streets of Ryona
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Tamrad thanks for the share!

View attachment 3713151 View attachment 3713152 View attachment 3713153 View attachment 3713154 View attachment 3713155 View attachment 3713156 View attachment 3713157
Looks pretty good!

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I'm not capable of cashing in on the Patreon H game developer scene :(

I'll just jump on the Patreon slap an archaic MUGEN game together cash grab scene instead! :love:

View attachment 3715710
Honestly with the technical know how starting by modifying existing characters, the easy paths one could take with Mugen are

1) Take sprites from one of the many many japanese fighting ero games, various characters are already like that.

2) Use AI art, gotta use that tool that basically mimics a drawing and you tell what it has to be in a different style. So you find a character with good compatibility and mimic it with another style.

That would be something already.

DivineSinner

Apr 24, 2021
Censored - no
Can they even censor a game which looks like pixels?
Will probably play though been a while since i played games like these

pcr123

Jun 29, 2017

AndyM

May 8, 2024
Honestly with the technical know how starting by modifying existing characters, the easy paths one could take with Mugen are

1) Take sprites from one of the many many japanese fighting ero games, various characters are already like that.

2) Use AI art, gotta use that tool that basically mimics a drawing and you tell what it has to be in a different style. So you find a character with good compatibility and mimic it with another style.

That would be something already.
The MUGEN games have websites with heaps of characters available for download to make custom mugen sets, that shit is pretty easy along with what ever you mentioned compared to making your own actual game, if a dev is going to make a game worth paying for they should just make a game (If they actually are capable), if they can't there's always the MUGEN cashgrab scene

Reactions: septacycell
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes