Others RyonaRpg [v4900] [Rsaga]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
Hello everyone, someone tell me how to install this game correctly, I don't understand a damn thing...

pirajacinto

Nov 21, 2018

I used this to help me out.Specifically, get EasyRPG and put it in the game folder. That SHOULD get it to work.

pirajacinto

Nov 21, 2018
One issue I have found using EasyRPG is I can't seem to find a way to text hook the game, which isn't great when most of the game isn't translated yet. Has anyone else figured out a good way to text hook when you are running the game with EasyRPG?

johanaxel007

Aug 4, 2018
Looks like they released a new core update (core0149) yesterday with all the updates up to 2020-11-08.
I can patch these with my translation files although I do believe there was someone with more up-to-date translation files.

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
I'm also glad to see that this game is still getting some love, how broken it may be.
The game is very interesting, I am personally interested in learning what can be done with the characters, what to expose them to, especially transformation (into a lamia or a bee or a growth), even the same parasites. Although I would like more from her, from the game, but apparently it will not work .... = (

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
Who knows how to turn into an arachne and who can? Although I already know 1 way, but suddenly there is still.

Sarptos

Feb 24, 2018
Who knows how to turn into an arachne and who can? Although I already know 1 way, but suddenly there is still.
in the Ryon city, in the night,are a secret laboratory, near the entrance, bottom left, you need to be a special type of girl(i believe a non human girl)to pass,if you girl are accepted , you get a mission of kinnap a numbers of girls, and you can transform the girls( and,i belive, your girl too if she can) into some type of monsters,
Sorry for the english,im no native speaker

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes