Others RyonaRpg [v4900] [Rsaga]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
Somehow you had switch 1198 "Auction" turned on, and that erroneously triggered one of the slave auction bad ends, where Hypno buys the character.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
The game got updated anyone can apply the patch for it?
My mega folder has prepatched version up to update 4620 from 2020/06/28.

They post small updates every few days since then, though there weren't significant changes.
Probably i'll try to integrate them a bit later.

Reactions: quitoppiset

quitoppiset

Oct 14, 2018
Thank you it's hard to find translations for this game these days
Edit: One of the small updates includes dragon transformation scenario wonder how will it play out

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
dragon transformation
Do you mean this?
up4606.png
If I understood mtl'ing developer board correctly, this was standalone update to older game version, and author does not intend to integrate it to the main game. So it is not in any game versions unfortunately.

In other news, seems like big update today, adding new dungeon Sky Tower.
I'll probably wait a few days for possible bugfixes before applying it.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
Updated original and prepatched game to update 4652 from 2020/08/20.

Nothing too exciting though. Most notable additions are yet another playable character Claria, and new Sky Tower dungeon, which does not have anything lewd.

Reactions: slayers1313

quitoppiset

Oct 14, 2018
I had something bugging me is there a succubus transformation?
there are only pics for some characters are they all unused?

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
is there a succubus transformation?
I don't remember there being one. There is succubus playing character, Lilith, but she does not has even standing pictures it seems. Which pics are referring to?

Oh, and dragon cave with dragon transformation just got implemented in today's update.
You can find it on east map while in debug mode.
Only Otone has standing graphics for it.
I updated my mega folder, now latest is up4656 from 2020/08/22.

Last edited:

I am #54

May 21, 2017
I had something bugging me is there a succubus transformation?
there are only pics for some characters are they all unused?
There is one but it's a bit annoying to get. You need the succubus whip and ring equipped and then you enter a room on I think... the second floor of the girl's house dungeon? I know it's in the girl's house dungeon on the eastern half of the map. It should be one of the rooms down one of the halls on the right side. It should have no enemies in it and trigger an event which makes a trap spawn near the entrance which turns you into one.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
It's lilim transformation. Close to succubus, but not it. More like a mix of dog and succubus.
Nakoruru has different sprites and standing pictures for lilim (ririmu, りりむ) and succubus (淫魔, inma).

Last edited:

pirajacinto

Nov 21, 2018
Hey pchmsl, just want to say you are so freakin cool for doing this. This game has always been one of my favorite pass times. Always glad to see someone keeping us updated on it.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
It's one of my favorite games too, so I'm keeping close eye on it.
I'm glad development seems more active now.
Devs even had set up discord, though it's hard to follow - japanese only, and discord does not play well with google translate.

Reactions: pirajacinto

Ursadude

Jun 28, 2017
Hey I have a question regarding the dragon transformation, I was only able to see the first 6 pictures. Is in this build already a way to get the dragongirl form?

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
Hey I have a question regarding the dragon transformation, I was only able to see the first 6 pictures. Is in this build already a way to get the dragongirl form?
Iirc you go to pile of treasures, take from it repeatably until Otone gets sleepy, then transformation scene will occur during sleeping in the treasure pile, after this she becomes a dragon, both sprites and standing picture.
There's not much to it, it was just a standalone scene which somebody decided to integrate in a main build.
I did not tried other characters besides Otone, because they lack standing pictures for transformed state.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes