Others RyonaRpg [v4900] [Rsaga]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
Who translates this? Is there any blog/repo/discord channel?
No one for the last few years.
There was an assembla repo for translation, but unfortunately it got purged.
And after hongfire died, this here probably is the last survived english discussion thread.

Chewzie

Mar 28, 2020
No one for the last few years.
There was an assembla repo for translation, but unfortunately it got purged.
And after hongfire died, this here probably is the last survived english discussion thread.
Is there some way to locally save translated text from translation hook software?

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
Is there some way to locally save translated text from translation hook software?
I don't know of any.
But why you need this? For translation it would be way easier to edit patch created by RPGMakerTrans.

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Huh, this is still in development? That's awesome, some fond memories here.

Shame the TL project died

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So I don't know how I missed this game, but playing through it and I ended up cracking open the debug menu and did some things since the wiki is outdated, and this place is virtually the only forum that even has talk about this game (albeit all 6 fucking pages are filled with the same "halp me gaem no run" fucking learn to read people...)

With the Life Science Institute, if you are kidnapped, do you have to trigger the alarm or can you actually live/work as a test subject?

Edit: Also, are there any workarounds for the 無効な主人公が指定されました (An invalid hero has been specified) error?

Last edited:

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
are there any workarounds for the 無効な主人公が指定されました (An invalid hero has been specified) error?
iirc these errors is because of the translation patch.
in such cases i transfer save to jp version, play through problem place, and transfer save back.

n0-floW

Dec 3, 2017
I am getting missing rtp 2000 error even though I have it installed. The same happens on my PC laptop and emulated Computer set to japanese locale. Could use some help...

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
I am getting missing rtp 2000 error even though I have it installed.
Did you installed japanese rtp2000? Because there is also english rtp2000, which does not work for japanese games.
Here is link for japanese rtp200 just in case (from VH wiki):

Must be installed under japanese locale.
If that does not help, post screenshot of the error.

Reactions: n0-floW

n0-floW

Dec 3, 2017
Did you installed japanese rtp2000? Because there is also english rtp2000, which does not work for japanese games.
Here is link for japanese rtp200 just in case (from VH wiki):
Mega
Must be installed under japanese locale.
If that does not help, post screenshot of the error.
Thanks for help. Used different link though ( ) as your mega had uncompressed files without installer

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I'm having trouble, on Win10. I can launch it, have RTP2k installed, get to the main menu, but input has a really weird delay. I can't get past the character selection screen. Tried running in XP SP2 compatibility and as admin but didn't help

Oh, I also have windows running in Japanese non-unicode instead of applocale. It's been a looong time since I played an RPGM2k game so I don't know if this is the only one I have problems with.

Edit: Fixed by restarting my PC after installing RTP

Last edited:

Yihowat

Jul 12, 2020
Is there any workaround for ChiiTrans2 not translating some text? I also notice that the Microsoft option is the only one that works. Any tips to get Google Translate working as well?

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
Is there any workaround for ChiiTrans2 not translating some text?
I still use AGTH + Translation Aggregator. Only abilities in special menu are not translated.
As for google, i think they block requests from some countries. it's not working for me too.

dude13537

Feb 18, 2018
I'm having issues getting Brainwashed City Melbel. I already killed the demon king and restored Melbel Ruins to castle city Melbel, have talked to the cloaked guy in the well (who I'm pretty sure is Hypno), talked to the maid in the castle that mentioned the midnight visitor, and looked at the door for the room filled with cloaked figures at the in. When I switch it to night and talk to the maid in the well, the cloaked figures come out. But as soon as I head deeper into the castle, I get a bad end. And I'm not quite sure why.

I have noticed that if I revert to a previous save and head deeper into the castle, I get the bad end even during the day.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
When I switch it to night and talk to the maid in the well, the cloaked figures come out. But as soon as I head deeper into the castle, I get a bad end.
Hmm, it should not give bad end there. Did you go all the way to Hypno in royal chambers? He should just brainwash the character, who then wake up in the inn.
Can you post a save? I'm interested what's the bad end there.

dude13537

Feb 18, 2018
I must have done something wrong. I created a new game and got to Melbel again, this time without the odd bad end.

Bad end in question activates as soon as you pass through the door. Cheats have been turned on, as there's no way to get out of the town otherwise due to the bad end.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes