Others RyonaRpg [v4900] [Rsaga]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

johanaxel007

Aug 4, 2018
I just found out about this game, there was a full translation project? What happened to it?
It kinda had a full translation project like Violated Heroine 1 hosted on Assembla, both of these got nuked by a rule change or something like that without warning a couple of years ago (2015-2016 if I remember right) and because the translation project of RyonaRPG wasn't that lively to begin with it never got picked up again unlike that of Violated Heroine 1 which is still alive and kicking.

Reactions: Grio43

Sapphirya

Jul 25, 2018
I also just found out about this game. It's only half translated, riddled with bugs, and barely functions at times with obscene levels of clunkiness, but when the planets align and you bolt on enough workarounds the game is fantastic. In spite of all its problems I've gotten tons of enjoyment out of it so far. The fact that the translation project has died is a tragedy.

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
I am also very sorry that everything turned out this way with her (the game), I would like to see further development, especially in terms of transformations (body changes). but apparently not destiny ... :eek::cry:

Sarptos

Feb 24, 2018
I haven't played this in a long time. Are they still updating and adding new content?
yes, im play this game a long time and recibing new content with some regularity, you can donwload the updated version that Mr johanaxel007 kindly upload ,or download it from the original development site, i recomend use easy rpg , because you can fast forward and can bypass content error bug(pretty common in thi game, There is also 1 wiki in case you get lost

Reactions: Grio43

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
yes, im play this game a long time and recibing new content with some regularity, you can donwload the updated version that Mr johanaxel007 kindly upload ,or download it from the original development site, i recomend use easy rpg , because you can fast forward and can bypass content error bug(pretty common in thi game, There is also 1 wiki in case you get lost
Thank you for the information. I will probably use that for violated heroin too. This and violated heroine are probably some of the best H-games I've played followed by cursed armor.

I was reviewing the English wiki and from what I can tell a lot of the wiki hasn't been updated with quest lines.

Sapphirya

Jul 25, 2018
Also is there a good way to machine translate what hasn't been translated yet?
I've been using Textractor for it (with the base RPG_RT.exe), but it doesn't seem to work with EasyRPG. Basically, pick one: playable or readable.
If anyone knows of a machine translator that works with EasyRPG, I'd love to hear of it.

I should also add that the content error (at least I think it's the content error? I've run into it twice in the Life Science Institute, for two of the transformations there) can be bypassed if you download a fresh untranslated copy of the game, copypaste your English savefile in, run the event, save it, and then paste it back into your English game folder and pick back up where you left off. Textractor ensures you can follow along with what happens while you're on the untranslated version.

Last edited:

johanaxel007

Aug 4, 2018
I've been using Textractor for it (with the base RPG_RT.exe), but it doesn't seem to work with EasyRPG. Basically, pick one: playable or readable.
If anyone knows of a machine translator that works with EasyRPG, I'd love to hear of it.

I should also add that the content error (at least I think it's the content error? I've run into it twice in the Life Science Institute, for two of the transformations there) can be bypassed if you download a fresh untranslated copy of the game, copypaste your English savefile in, run the event, save it, and then paste it back into your English game folder and pick back up where you left off. Textractor ensures you can follow along with what happens while you're on the untranslated version.
Ah yes, the Life Science Institute has some problems because of the translation (probably some syntax errors), when I have some time I will probably rehost the translation on GitHub (or something like that) and try to fix that annoying bug/crash but I ain't promising anything because that's been on my to do list for months now.

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
Ah yes, the Life Science Institute has some problems because of the translation (probably some syntax errors), when I have some time I will probably rehost the translation on GitHub (or something like that) and try to fix that annoying bug/crash but I ain't promising anything because that's been on my to do list for months now.
And through what do you launch the game? I run on this advice from this person:
[https://f95zone.to/threads/ryonarpg-v4577-rsaga.6768/post-4499783

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
Translator++ will be coming to RPG maker 2000 and 2003 soon. It does a really good job at translating. It extracts everything and puts it up on google translate. I will probably rate for that. I paid into the patron for translator++. Ill upload a translation once they update it to include RPGmaker 2000

Last edited:

esele

Oct 5, 2018
can some1 explain detailed how to get the lamia transformations when being captured...

johanaxel007

Aug 4, 2018
Translator++ will be coming to RPG maker 2000 and 2003 soon. It does a really good job at translating. It extracts everything and puts it up on google translate. I will probably rate for that. I paid into the patron for translator++. Ill upload a translation once they update it to include RPGmaker 2000
That would be nice although you probably already know this, mass machine translating trough Translator++ (and probable every tool) can and probably will introduce problems that can be hard to find out and fix (mostly related to custom scripts that shouldn't be translated).
But at this point if it can get the whole game translated I wouldn't mind a couple of extra bugs in this already buggy game.

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
That would be nice although you probably already know this, mass machine translating trough Translator++ (and probable every tool) can and probably will introduce problems that can be hard to find out and fix (mostly related to custom scripts that shouldn't be translated).
But at this point if it can get the whole game translated I wouldn't mind a couple of extra bugs in this already buggy game.
Just being able to understand some of the areas and transferring saves between game versions would help a lot. As it is most likely a lot of content isn't on the wiki.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes