Others RyonaRpg [v4900] [Rsaga]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Sarptos

Feb 24, 2018
hi, i found this ,prob help you
Install the RTPs as instructed in pt.02 of and switch your computer to the Japanese locale before complaining about RPG Maker games not running. If you have already unpacked the game prior to switching to the Japanese locale then your files are probably ruined, delete everything and try again from scratch after switching. No, Locale Emulator is not good enough, do it properly
ignore the part 2 and the link part, just install thertpp normally

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
RTP2000 is no longer required since september, it's now included in the game.

Unfortunately we can't just run RPGMakerTrans patch through mtl - rpg2000 has very small limits on lines length, and english takes much more space than japanese, so translated text will be hugely truncated, unless heavily edited to fit.

For untranslated text, I still personally use AGTH to hook text and translation aggregator to translate.
AGTH copies text automatically to clipboard, and translation aggregator automatically translates it, no need to copy/paste.
Only does not not translate things in special menu.

Textractor works too of course.

I updated my upload to the latest version btw (4740 from 2021/01/12):
Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do i need a new save? for this update?

so i guess that means i have to be in japanese region in order to use the text hookers then?

also might aswell ask do you know what is new?

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
pchmsl

So that explains why it works properly when i set my pc to japanese region if rtp2000 is already included, Unfortunately it doesn't look like NTLEAS japanese locale emulator is compatible with rtp2000 because running it through that program gives me errors like rtp2000 is not there, Locale emulator does work but again i guess because the game is a non unicode program it causes the kanji to display as weird symbols if i use that when my pc is set to english region.

so all and all i come to the conclusion that i have to have my pc set to japanese region in order to run the game with proper japanese characters, and in order to use AGTH and in my case i use textractor because it supports google translate.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
I permanently switched to jp locale.
All other apps I use support unicode, so being in jp locale does not creates any problems.

As for what's new, look at this page with chrome's autotranslate
It lists short descriptions of each patch.
To see detailed description, download every patch and read txt files inside with google translate.
2021-01-13_214519.png 2021-01-13_214723.png

Sarptos

Feb 24, 2018
the rtp 2k no are needed because the news ryona rpg core releases migrated to rpg maker 2003, prob you need the jap ver of rtp 2003

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
RTP is not needed because it was integrated into the game with update 4676 from 2020/09/23.

Latest core 0149 is still rpg maker 2000.
There were two test versions on rpg maker 2003, but it's not yet decided, if main game will migrate to 2003.
Personally i hope not, because rpg maker trans does not work with 2003.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
RTP is not needed because it was integrated into the game with update 4676 from 2020/09/23.

Latest core 0149 is still rpg maker 2000.
There were two test versions on rpg maker 2003, but it's not yet decided, if main game will migrate to 2003.
Personally i hope not, because rpg maker trans does not work with 2003.
last thing was wondering about the transformations? are they permanent if you get them or can you revert back to a human some way? or can you obtain another transformation after being transformed?

and can i use my old save with the new update? i didn't get very far.

Sarptos

Feb 24, 2018
no, you cant be a human again(you can forced be a human again only in debug mode), but you can transform to other species(no all girls can do this)

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
I transferred my saves, and they seem to work without problems.
Devs recommend in some updates to refresh the save by going to world map and back.

For transformations, from google translating japanese wiki:
Code:
Even if you have reincarnated once, you can reincarnate to another race.
However, basically it cannot be returned to humans.
So seems you can transform to other races, but can't revert to human.
You can use debug tool to become human though.

Edit: Ninja'ed lol

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I transferred my saves, and they seem to work without problems.
Devs recommend in some updates to refresh the save by going to world map and back.

For transformations, from google translating japanese wiki:
Code:
Even if you have reincarnated once, you can reincarnate to another race.
However, basically it cannot be returned to humans.
So seems you can transform to other races, but can't revert to human.
You can use debug tool to become human though.

Edit: Ninja'ed lol
do npcs react differently if you are reincarnated into something else? i mean i know this game is almost like a sandbox rpg and doesn't really seem to have an actual storyline to it atleast not that i have noticed, unlike violated heroine which does have a story introduction and a main goal.

And can you have parties because the menu makes it look like you can and in violated heroine you could have parties.

Sarptos

Feb 24, 2018
yes,some npc have a different reactions depending of the tf you have, and , in the all time im playing this game I never had a partner or a party, you girl are alone

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
you can switch characters during gameplay, but can't have multiple characters simultaneously

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
no
only rescuing fallen character with another
that's a little lame i think theres alot of potential for some sort of interaction since you can switch between characters at any given time. very unique because i can't really think of any other eroge rpgs that allow you to do that.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
is it normal to not be able to attack while running with shift using the dash shoes?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
damn shame the special menu isn't translated because i can't figure out how to upgrade at the blacksmith when the menu can't be translated..

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
is there no way to un hypnotize mebel city? or stop hypno? honestly feel like i did more bad then good defeating the demons. i know the game is still unfinished with dungeons that are not even complete like the squirming cave.

but i would expect there would be some sort of pure route at some point? i hope that the game's story or lack there of gets more attention and more fleshed out because really its just a sandbox with no real goal if i am to be completely honest..

besides the lack of any real story which does dampen my opinion on this game, One thing it has over its spiritual predecessor being violated heroine is the amount of various fetishes and content like tons of tentacles and parasites.

some transformation and mental changes, And the idea of being able to switch between characters at a given time has alot of potential to be something so great,

i really want to see them add some proper interactions between characters at some point besides short rescue scenes.

I mean really this game is still in BETA stage if you ask me because i doubt that a game pumping with more content each passing few months since 2015 is going to be complete anytime soon especially with the mentioned unfinished areas. I expect that when the game is "complete" every character will have their own unique sprites for every given event because they are still adding to the ever growing in game assets.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes