Others RyonaRpg [v4900] [Rsaga]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Sarptos

Feb 24, 2018
Where can I get the "translation patch" that was mentioned here? the link just leads to a dead end.
you can download the game + trans. here, seach some pages back and you can download the last version with the translation

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
What is there to do in this game?

The only real H content seems to be in Melbel, Capital, and Life Science Institute. I had fun getting every hypnosis and turning my character into a mechanized doll, but after I do that, I don't know what else to do. One of the characters was made solely for the pyramids dungeon, which was fun. But again, don't know what else to do.
The game has like a fifth of Violated Heroine's size, so i would think that it has less content :unsure:

EDIT: This might help you tho

ermm actually this game has 1298 maps (or rooms) rn, while VH has 791, that means the game is almost twice as big, but the fille size is 5 times smaller, i guess it really well compressed or something.

Last edited:

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
The game has like a fifth of Violated Heroine's size, so i would think that it has less content :unsure:

EDIT: This might help you tho

ermm actually this game has 1298 maps (or rooms) rn, while VH has 791, that means the game is almost twice as big, but the fille size is 5 times smaller, i guess it really well compressed or something.
Well, mainline VH nowadays is also kind of a clusterfuck of a Frankenstein and most of it's filesize is bloat that's only used once or twice or never at all.

Compare it to Katteban version which actually has a clear focus. Katteban is also 5 times smaller despite also having more content and much higher resolution assets. Mainline VH just isn't a very good benchmark for this sort of thing.

Mimic22

Jul 2, 2018
Most of the maps are just dungeons. Monster grinding. Not exactly fun seeing how horrible the combat system is. VH's combat system isn't that much better but VH has a mountain of content.

That wiki is seriously outdated and I already did everything there. I even used google translate on the japanese wiki which is up to date but don't see what to do other than random dungeon grinding.
Is the english wiki THAT outdated ?

What more scenes are in the games ? I mean, much more than the ones listed on the english one ?

Aedensin

Aug 24, 2020
I can't seem to get the rpg 2000 RTP to install. I've installed locale emulator and tried running it as Japanese, and Japapanese (Admin) but that causes an error "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect."

Trying to install without locale emulator actually starts the installation, but then brings up the same error at 44%.

I'm on Windows 10, and have the Japanese language pack installed, but the RTP installer still just brings up gibberish.

Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
I can't seem to get the rpg 2000 RTP to install. I've installed locale emulator and tried running it as Japanese, and Japapanese (Admin) but that causes an error "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect."

Trying to install without locale emulator actually starts the installation, but then brings up the same error at 44%.

I'm on Windows 10, and have the Japanese language pack installed, but the RTP installer still just brings up gibberish.
I think u need to set to japanese locale too

Aedensin

Aug 24, 2020
I think u need to set to japanese locale too
Manually changing my locale to Japanese fixed the gibberish, but I still get "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect." when trying to install the RTP.

Edit: Nevermind, gibberish is back despite having my locale set to Japanese and having the language pack installed.
97fdf9e1741baa1102dd93a3d72e3c6b.png

Last edited:

Aedensin

Aug 24, 2020
You don't need RTP anymore in recent versions - it's now integrated to the game. Version in OP is a bit outdated.
I linked newer one here (4740) https://f95zone.to/threads/ryonarpg-v4577-rsaga.6768/post-4913624
That's awesome, but I'm still having trouble getting it to run.
ca5082226cee2ee19f739a4674471832.png
I've tried the translated and untranslated, tried applying the patch to both versions, and tried running as admin. I also still have my locale set to Japan, but nothing seems to work.

I feel like I'm missing something crucial, but can't figure it out since I'm just following the steps listed by others that got it to run.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
I feel like I'm missing something crucial
Gibberish instead of moonrunes in your screenshots indicate that locale was not changed correctly.
Make sure you do it in the right place.
Citing https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/

Click Start, then Control Panel. Click "Clock And Region" and pick Region. Click the Administrative tab. Under the Language for non-Unicode programs section, click Change system locale and select Japanese. Click Apply.
locale.png
Windows should ask for restart if done correctly.

Aedensin

Aug 24, 2020
Gibberish instead of moonrunes in your screenshots indicate that locale was not changed correctly.
Make sure you do it in the right place.
Citing https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/

Click Start, then Control Panel. Click "Clock And Region" and pick Region. Click the Administrative tab. Under the Language for non-Unicode programs section, click Change system locale and select Japanese. Click Apply.
View attachment 1090026
Windows should ask for restart if done correctly.
That's exactly where I've been doing it. The first time required a restart, but every time since hasn't said anything. Though I still manually restart anyways.

Edit: Apparently I'm an idiot. I missed the administrative tab the first time. I'll report back if there are further errors, hopefully with an actual translatable language.

Edit 2: IT WORKS, thank you for humoring my stupidity. Now I just need to figure out how to get AGTH to translate.

Last edited:

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
That's exactly where I've been doing it
Do you have "Japanese (Japan)" here after restart?
2021-03-18_074944.png

If so, then I'm stumped as well.
Look in the game folder if you have moonrunes or gibberish in file and folders names.
If you see gibberish, extract archive again while in japanese locale, preferably with 7zip or bandizip.
2021-03-18_075507.png

Aedensin

Aug 24, 2020
Do you have "Japanese (Japan)" here after restart?
View attachment 1090075

If so, then I'm stumped as well.
Look in the game folder if you have moonrunes or gibberish in file and folders names.
If you see gibberish, extract archive again while in japanese locale, preferably with 7zip or bandizip.
View attachment 1090081
It's working now, I'm dumb and didn't notice the administrative tab, and instead was just changing the formats tab.

Now I'm working on getting AGTH or Textractor working. Thank you for helping this idiot.

Flowgenz

Mar 13, 2019
Can someone tell which of the characters are worth playing in term of content and variety of pictures? The game is quite complex and I don't want to waste my time with half-baked characters

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes