Others RyonaRpg [v4900] [Rsaga]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
In short, I climbed into the game folder, found it, saw it somewhere else with Noel, but let's get down to business, who knows how to turn into a succubus (sort of like a succubus), who knows, and a Nakorura in fox?
りでぃあ00_D1_淫魔化.png ナコ00_通常_淫魔化.png ナコ00_通常_妖狐.png

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
which characters have the most forms that are actually visible in game? i don't want to pick characters with the least amount of options.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
oh joy an abandoned half translated rpg game with random important dialogue lacking any translations which makes this by default worst then a mtl translation. Such a shame because this is full of content that alot of eroge rpg lack, really only a few i can think of with this varied of content Violated heroine and cursed armor.

i would take a janky mtl translation of what is not finished any day of the week then a partial random dialogue not finished translation.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
so anyone know any programs to mtl the other dialogue like when you have a parasite attached for example most of the dialogue if not all is gibberish for me.

Sapphirya

Jul 25, 2018
which characters have the most forms that are actually visible in game? i don't want to pick characters with the least amount of options.
You can flip through the game files in the Picture folder to get a vague sense of what's available. Personally I feel that Nana V1 has the most/best visible forms (hybrid warrior/mage character on the bottom left of the selection screen).

so anyone know any programs to mtl the other dialogue like when you have a parasite attached for example most of the dialogue if not all is gibberish for me.
It was discussed a little bit on the last page, but I would recommend Textractor. It doesn't work with EasyRPG unfortunately, though I have heard that EasyRPG might get its own integrated translator Soon™.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
anyone use locale emulator? anyone know how to launch the game through that with agth?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
ok so i got an issue with locale emulator, when i launch the game with it i still have these weird messed up text that happens when you don't launch a game through a japanese locale.

i'm thinking maybe because i extracted it without changing the language to japanese in winrar but that doesn't seem like it would matter, just tried that and no go.

and i know locale emulator works on other games because i see the japanese kanji if its untranslated here it looks like this.

bandicam 2021-01-11 19-17-30-355.jpg bandicam 2021-01-11 19-17-48-522.jpg

easy rpg player works and shows the langauge properly but i don't understand why i cant get it to show properly using locale emulator this has never happened before for me?

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
so i guess i'm screwed, either got to go through the hassle of changing language region and figuring out how to set it back to use hooks, easyrpg displays kanji fine but no language hooks work with it, and locale emulator for some reason displays weird symbols which is no good obviously. So i guess i can't translate some of the game the.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
welp apparently i need to change my system locale to install the jp version of rtp 2000... what a pain in the ass it is to get this game to run with agth with japanese characters properly.

all of this so i can get shitty translations for otone's dragon tf..

Sarptos

Feb 24, 2018
welp apparently i need to change my system locale to install the jp version of rtp 2000... what a pain in the ass it is to get this game to run with agth with japanese characters properly.

all of this so i can get shitty translations for otone's dragon tf..
well, the magic solution don't exist(yet),or you use the ,no so good solutions, or you learn japanese, i'm learning japanese for play and read all the weird stuff i like,I'm tired of relying on translators

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
ok i switch my region to japanese, launched the game and it works without installing rtp2000 which is weird anyways, now i installed it and its located in program folders, i copied the rtp folder to where the game is, game still works now i am going to change my region back to english and see if i still get the "ファイル 乗り物 は開けません" error.

and edit: nope that did not solve the issue i guess the only way to play this with the translator is to have pc set to japanese region smh.

Last edited:

Sarptos

Feb 24, 2018
install the jap version of rtp 2000 or 2003 , i can remember some issues years ago with the game because i not have install the jap rtp, my pc no are in jap region and can run the game fine

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
install the jap version of rtp 2000 or 2003 , i can remember some issues years ago with the game because i not have install the jap rtp, my pc no are in jap region and can run the game fine
thing is i did already but no go, so whatever im just going to switch my pc to japanese region whenever i play the game i guess, if the translation was more complete like violated heroine is i wouldn't care and would just use locale emulator since that works flawlessly except for the kanji being all fucked up. but there are some bits and pieces of important info in this game that are not translated and i want to use text hooker with it, i was getting that error running it through ntleas.exe which is another locale simulation program like locale emulator except it can also translate non unicode programs but i get that error every time i launch it with that but only if my region isn't set to japanese.

although agth is not the best solution because i have to manually cut and paste the kanji into google translate when it appears.

side note i would also use easyrpg but there are no hooks that work with that program as far as i know.

i have the version that pchmsl had posted on mega, it looks like they used rpgmaker trans tool to translate some more of the game but i wish their's didn't have random untranslated text skewed about, i have tried to create a mtl patch for this game with rpgmaker trans 4.5 but i cannot figure it out.

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
textractor is the only one that works with google translate because google translate is the 2nd best next to yandex from my testing, have to launch the cmd first then textractor but it works. if only there was a way to make the game window fullscreen without actually going fullscreen so i can still read the translation perfectly fine.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
oh since the dragon tf is insta game over you can use the debug map command to leave the area without triggering the game over script, and now you can play as a dragon wherever you want, even the attack sounds are different and are changed to dragon sounds which surprised me cause normally otone can't perform combat like that. Maybe there is a way to not game over with the dragon tf without cheats then? hmmm

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
RTP2000 is no longer required since september, it's now included in the game.

Unfortunately we can't just run RPGMakerTrans patch through mtl - rpg2000 has very small limits on lines length, and english takes much more space than japanese, so translated text will be hugely truncated, unless heavily edited to fit.

For untranslated text, I still personally use AGTH to hook text and translation aggregator to translate.
AGTH copies text automatically to clipboard, and translation aggregator automatically translates it, no need to copy/paste.
Only does not not translate things in special menu.

Textractor works too of course.

I updated my upload to the latest version btw (4740 from 2021/01/12):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: johanaxel007
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes