Others RyonaRpg [v4900] [Rsaga]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
It's possible to either kill or seal hypno by going through academy storyline with certain conditions.
But melbel city will still remain brainwashed, since he's the only one that can release it.
That's more fun though.

So far ryonarpg is a pure sandbox without overarching storyline.
I must point out, that violated heroine is not it's predecessor - ryonarpg started development in 2006, so it's probably a bit older than VH.
There was a big period when game was updated very slowly, but it's pretty active now. Too bad i can't autotranslate their discord, there's a lot of discussion there. Only can read dev's bbs.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
It's possible to either kill or seal hypno by going through academy storyline with certain conditions.
But melbel city will still remain brainwashed, since he's the only one that can release it.
That's more fun though.

So far ryonarpg is a pure sandbox without overarching storyline.
I must point out, that violated heroine is not it's predecessor - ryonarpg started development in 2006, so it's probably a bit older than VH.
There was a big period when game was updated very slowly, but it's pretty active now. Too bad i can't autotranslate their discord, there's a lot of discussion there. Only can read dev's bbs.
wow even older than i initially thought but the fact its never been abandoned and is still being worked on is worth praise, although saying that makes me a little curious of what the first earliest builds were like.

Side note you seem pretty well informed on the game and i have been trying to look for the "rubber suit" with no prevail, I was wondering if you could direct into the right location.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
rubber suit
from wiki:
Code:
You can get a rubber suit as a gift by working as a hostess in Avalon,
buying it for 4,000 gold from the clothing store in Avalon (interact with one of the bottom tables),
or from the wardrobe in the Disused Factory.
also look here for rubberification quest:

curious of what the first earliest builds were like.
you can download one of the earliest builds (core0148 from 2007) here:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
from wiki:
Code:
You can get a rubber suit as a gift by working as a hostess in Avalon,
buying it for 4,000 gold from the clothing store in Avalon (interact with one of the bottom tables),
or from the wardrobe in the Disused Factory.
also look here for rubberification quest:

you can download one of the earliest builds (core0148 from 2007) here:
another thing how do you get giant breast bust for characters? i know that for example nana has a bust in the pictures folder that has giant breast.

i also am trying to figure out how to complete the Antidotes for the Sick quest i have the 15 and 3 for the one guy but i have no idea how to mix them as it says i need to do.

Last edited:

Sarptos

Feb 24, 2018
you need to buy and eat alot of breast grow pills in the ryon store,you can check your breast size after buy the body checker in ryon,after pass a certain size, if the girl have different breast size, the picture of the girl change

Sapphirya

Jul 25, 2018
another thing how do you get giant breast bust for characters?
You can also get it for free from one of the chambers in the Life Science Institute, specifically the Experiment Samples Storage Room. If you go to the back left of the room, you'll find a scientist standing at the door to a cell with two people inside. He says that he's planning to run experiments on both siblings inside, and you can volunteer to take their place. If you opt to take the place of the sister, the scientist will give you a giant bust.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
you need to buy and eat alot of breast grow pills in the ryon store,you can check your breast size after buy the body checker in ryon,after pass a certain size, if the girl have different breast size, the picture of the girl change
what about Antidotes for the Sick quest i have all the necessary items but i'm told to mix it with potions and there's nothing in that game that tells me how this is done or where to do it unless its an option in the advance settings that is untranslated..

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i came across a pig tf by accident with nana, are there any other characters compatible with it?

SQ95

Aug 27, 2018
i came across a pig tf by accident with nana, are there any other characters compatible with it?
Where did you find that? Also, you mentioned a dragon TF for Otone before, and I'm not aware of the location for that either?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Where did you find that? Also, you mentioned a dragon TF for Otone before, and I'm not aware of the location for that either?
i found it in large dwarven tunnels, there is a room with a pen of pig men and resting inside the pen gets you locked it and you eat the food that they are hooked on turns you into a pig, unfortunately it seems that the tf resets you to a human after you change characters looks to be a bug of sorts. I was a slimegirl before and then a pig but after changing characters and returning back i was a human.

Otone one is interesting, found in eastern continent with debug on, its dragon cave location isn't translated, you defeat a dragon boss and the treasure can activate the tf, but its basically a gameover you can't play the game as that form without debug.

Otone also has a Horse tf by the in game pictures but i've yet to find it, Also assume to be a gameover form.

乙音_馬化1.png

Last edited:

Sarptos

Feb 24, 2018
wow, this is new, i dont know the pig tf of nana, this is why i love this game,There is always something new to discover

Sarptos

Feb 24, 2018
hi, after i read the machine translate stuff all yours write im try to do too, im using Textractor and work really fine
1610902772718.png
this the capture of the game run on one of my pcs

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
nice find
this game always has something to surprise
probably only nana has images for it
tried airi, nakoruru, iroha and samurai girl, no image change
unfortunately i think its bugged though because the bust resets to human after changing characters and back.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
Any highlights on things added since 2015?
Some that i remember are:
- big expansion on chastity system (quest, chastity bra, new functionality)
- unfinished yet immigrant town and questline to it
- some new dungeons (though mostly without sexual content)
- two new playable characters (Rin, Claria)
- new images for some characters
- gun weapons overhaul
- some new transformations
- new items and weapons
- a few new restraints (gag and blindfold with corresponding effects)
- some new systems (alchemy, stealing overhaul)

Reactions: Massah

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
Some that i remember are:
- big expansion on chastity system (quest, chastity bra, new functionality)
- unfinished yet immigrant town and questline to it
- some new dungeons (though mostly without sexual content)
- two new playable characters (Rin, Claria)
- new images for some characters
- gun weapons overhaul
- some new transformations
- new items and weapons
- a few new restraints (gag and blindfold with corresponding effects)
- some new systems (alchemy, stealing overhaul)
While I don't see it mentioned in the OP, I imagine it still need translation aggregator or something of the like to be playable and probably a VM for the Japanese system local if I don't want to mess around with other things?

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
Game is about half translated, so yes, better to use either agth + translation aggregator, or textrator.
Also it should be safe just to switch to japanese locale permanently, unless you need to use some seriously outdated software without unicode support.

Dec 11, 2019
Where can I get the "translation patch" that was mentioned here? the link just leads to a dead end.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes