Others RyonaRpg [v4900] [Rsaga]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Seems like they're going for quantity over quality when it comes to characters. I think they should flesh out characters before adding them. What's the point of adding a bunch of useless characters? I haven't played yet, just going off of the thread info. People asking which characters are worth using out of the huge roster and there's only a handful that have content, hmm.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Seems like they're going for quantity over quality when it comes to characters. I think they should flesh out characters before adding them. What's the point of adding a bunch of useless characters? I haven't played yet, just going off of the thread info. People asking which characters are worth using out of the huge roster and there's only a handful that have content, hmm.
yeah I've played it before but there are only a handful of characters ill actually consider using since most have the same sprite the whole way through.

redscizor

Oct 21, 2018
yeah I've played it before but there are only a handful of characters ill actually consider using since most have the same sprite the whole way through.
Unit usable in normal or maniax and with H content
The best strategy?
I dont want a ranger unit because not H assault, but with H assault rise arousal, and with horny state I cant do charge attack, then need a weapon with a very fast charge speed, def. Then play in easy? it is impossible in normal?
I was using Nakoruru (eagle girl) but she was rebalanced, now the MP regen is more slow

Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
damn i tought the game abandoned, have they add new content? coz some cgharacter like tifa doesnt have nudity

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
added new characters, updated some old characters, added some non-H dungeons, new systems, lots of bugfixes.
not much in terms of H-content though.
tifa has nude standing picture now
1628964478211.png

Reactions: Arrakhis

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
SVN is not used anymore for last few years afaik.
So the usual method, get latest core from dev.rsaga.org/core (core150 is 1 month old), and patch with rpgmakertrans.
I also updated my mega to the latest update 4796 from 4 days ago, both original and prepatched game:

There's also today's update which adds more Tifa standing pictures, swimsuit, bunny, rubbersuit, but not yet implemented in game, probably will be added in a few days.

PS: can also use MTool for ryona rpg translation, but it's still a bit wonky, often messing things up, also it's incompatible with agth/textractor because it uses easyrpg player, which is not good as some things are not translated with MTool. On the upside, can play in maximized window.

Last edited:

Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
So the usual method, get latest core from dev.rsaga.org/core (core150 is 1 month old), and patch with rpgmakertrans.
I also updated my mega to the latest update 4796 from 4 days ago, both original and prepatched game:
Mega

There's also today's update which adds more Tifa standing pictures, swimsuit, bunny, rubbersuit, but not yet implemented in game, probably will be added in a few days.

PS: can also use MTool for ryona rpg translation, but it's still a bit wonky, often messing things up, also it's incompatible with agth/textractor because it uses easyrpg player, which is not good as some things are not translated with MTool. On the upside, can play in maximized window.
ty for the mega

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Mega

gonna thank you as well for the mega (y)

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
I remember there used to be a debug mode that you could activate that would open up all map points from the world map. Does anyone remember that?

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
I remember there used to be a debug mode that you could activate that would open up all map points from the world map
debug mode can be enabled from either diary or debug tool, both of which can be found in the rayon's inn second floor.
then go to world map and activate question mark in bottom right corner.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
there is an update? i might have to return to this again i wonder if older saves are still compatible or not.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So I havent played this for a long time, and I forgot how to reach the milk ranch. From a new game, what do you do to reach it?

pirajacinto

Nov 21, 2018
This is great! I'm so glad people are still keeping this game up to date. The Slave mode was always the best part of this game for me and I always find myself coming back to it every year or so.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
This is great! I'm so glad people are still keeping this game up to date. The Slave mode was always the best part of this game for me and I always find myself coming back to it every year or so.
what are all the ways to become a slave, dont remember there being too many and this milk farm is new to me

pirajacinto

Nov 21, 2018
I basically always go for the Colosseum route. Lose in the Colosseum when you have no money and you will become collared for the colosseum, which puts you in a slave state. As for all the ways, that I won't really know.

There's this wiki on this game but don't know if it lists all the ways. I think the reading the paper carefully option isn't actually a thing in the game anymore so it's pretty out of date, but I assume the ways you can get to slave mode is still the same:

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
go to slave market, dude with horse near right edge
View attachment 1391209
I have eventually figured it out, but if I didn't you haven't answered my question. I said from a new game, meaning, okay, cool, I know about that horse guy, but then where is that dude? My original problem was forgetting how to reach the slave market to begin with, hence, "new game"

I basically always go for the Colosseum route. Lose in the Colosseum when you have no money and you will become collared for the colosseum, which puts you in a slave state. As for all the ways, that I won't really know.

There's this wiki on this game but don't know if it lists all the ways. I think the reading the paper carefully option isn't actually a thing in the game anymore so it's pretty out of date, but I assume the ways you can get to slave mode is still the same:
You can still read the contract carefully, just need to "exit" out of that yes/no menu which then brings up the prompt, the wiki mentions it somewhere too.

Reactions: pirajacinto
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes