Others RyonaRpg [v4900] [Rsaga]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
Is there a character in this game that is the most compatible? I've used the green valkyrie armor character, she's somewhat compatible with the enemies, though not completely.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
Is there a character in this game that is the most compatible? I've used the green valkyrie armor character, she's somewhat compatible with the enemies, though not completely.
The character with the most content is the girl in the upper left corner on the first page. You can go into the pictures folder and look for yourself how many variants exist for each girl.

Reactions: bluraven93

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
sad to see this game has the abandoned tag now, is this because the game is actually truly abandoned on all fronts or just because the English side basically never receives any sort of update. i was under the impression that the game was still being slowly developed just that the English translations were slow at best.

I am #54

May 21, 2017
sad to see this game has the abandoned tag now, is this because the game is actually truly abandoned on all fronts or just because the English side basically never receives any sort of update. i was under the impression that the game was still being slowly developed just that the English translations were slow at best.
I've been keeping an eye on the RSaga Developers Warehouse and their discord and there has been constant activity. A file was added to the warehouse 2 days ago even. So I think it's just because the English side has pretty much died.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
Rules state:
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
Since RyonaRPG is constantly being updated by the devs, often multiple times per month, the abandoned tag is most assuredly mistaken.
1660520727595.png
But let me upload latest version just in case.
Both original and prepatched:

From the new stuff, a big dungeon was added called Makai Dungeon. Adds a lot of lore to the world and serves as kinda ending for the game. Not sure how to get to it normally, so I cheated my way in. Mostly non-h enemies, but there are new succubi with charm and level drain attacks, who also can equip unremovable "wedding" piercings, which make you constantly hear lewd sounds :)

Squig_Brain

Mar 10, 2018
Rules state:

Since RyonaRPG is constantly being updated by the devs, often multiple times per month, the abandoned tag is most assuredly mistaken.
View attachment 1984736
But let me upload latest version just in case.
Both original and prepatched: Mega

From the new stuff, a big dungeon was added called Makai Dungeon. Adds a lot of lore to the world and serves as kinda ending for the game. Not sure how to get to it normally, so I cheated my way in. Mostly non-h enemies, but there are new succubi with charm and level drain attacks, who also can equip unremovable "wedding" piercings, which make you constantly hear lewd sounds :)
Sounds great. Do you have the map ID for the dungeon? I seem to have lost my old save with everything unlocked so I'm starting over for fun.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
Do you have the map ID for the dungeon?
Intro dungeon - 1359, 15, 22 (long ass dungeon with nothing interesting really)
Hell city - 1360, 4, 22
Talk to the maid on the right, then go left out of the city, then north on intersection to enter the makai dungeon proper.
Read the terminals along the way for lore.
Succubi are at 1420, 20, 18 among other places.

Oct 12, 2018
Curious, not sure if its just how I installed it but some of the starting settings are gibberish despite being extracted and played through applocale, and seemingly all of the monologues that come up when being knocked down/assaulted as far as I can tell are also gibberish. Is this the case for everyone else, or is this just something that happened on my end?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes