Others RyonaRpg [v4900] [Rsaga]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes
May 20, 2019
This could use more screenshots, but I'll give it a shot and see what it's like. If it's anywhere as good as Violated Heroine, I should be able enjoy this.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
Why are the things from the old version that WERE translated, gone in this one? Like alot of the skill descriptions.
Lots of updates since then changed many original lines, which makes patcher unable to pick them up.

Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
Can someone tell me what im doing wrong im getting this error

Last edited:

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
i'm glad to see people starting to give this game more attention here, been playing this game here and there for a while and could never figure out a if there was a scene/natural way to get the noble slave collar and accessories put onto your character. You can now buy them underground at a store in the capital but haven't found a way for it to be forcibly put on you so if anyone happens to run into that then please let me know how.

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
The character with the most content is the girl in the upper left corner on the first page. You can go into the pictures folder and look for yourself how many variants exist for each girl.
Thank you, I really appreciate that a lot, I'll give her a try, I was playing as Riesz at first this year whom isn't all that compatible though is still compatible to an degree.

ZombieBoss

Jun 3, 2018
Violated Heroine clone? sign me up I couldn't get enough of that game format
(and all the other games of the same genre)

Dec 11, 2019
Violated Heroine clone? sign me up I couldn't get enough of that game format
(and all the other games of the same genre)
Technically, Violated Heroine is a clone of this game. Since this came out first then VH. But they both have there own original content and are over all some fine experiences in there own right.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
I didn't know the game had a final boss and ending. Finally managed to beat the game legit, this game is such an old gem.

Is there a way to remove the cursed demon ear/clit piercings (that play lewd sounds) which even the piercing-lady in the sewers cannot remove? (besides closing the holes via debug mode)

madok

Feb 21, 2020
has anyone been able to find the new transformations (harpy and succubus) yet?
also seems like the latex hood thats available for soem characters does not appear on the standing picture is that one not related too the life science suit ? (i belive it was the hydra suit)

I didn't know the game had a final boss and ending. Finally managed to beat the game legit, this game is such an old gem.

Is there a way to remove the cursed demon ear/clit piercings (that play lewd sounds) which even the piercing-lady in the sewers cannot remove? (besides closing the holes via debug mode)
i wonder so too, at first i thought they might be somewahat realted to the new succubus form or that something broke

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
has anyone been able to find the new transformations (harpy and succubus) yet?
also seems like the latex hood thats available for soem characters does not appear on the standing picture is that one not related too the life science suit ? (i belive it was the hydra suit)

i wonder so too, at first i thought they might be somewahat realted to the new succubus form or that something broke
i don't recall if this was technically a succubus transformation but there was something like that in one of the classes of the hypnosis school. don't think this is the only way to get it and stuff on the wiki is usually very outdated but ill add a spoiler here for how to get it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheodoreBear

madok

Feb 21, 2020
lilim is a different demonic transformation. its more bestial. succubus is different and only nakorou and rydia have pictures for it yet

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes