Others RyonaRpg [v4900] [Rsaga]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Run around in the princess dress from the clothing shop in the capatal, or just debug neatness to 100. then just get enslaved thru arena debt iike normal and talk to the nun in rayon in for the chain. or just buy it from lewd shop in the capital. and yeah you can just steal it by trying it on then walking out the shop with it. oh and make sure you have a body checker cuz charm scores. like neatness and charm dont apply for event without em
yeah so i ended up figuring out how to get the colosseum fallen noble event to trigger, you mentioned neatness and like i said I've read the English wiki on how to trigger it and it says you need high neatness and high loli score so I've known that you needed both of those and had tried it a lot before but could never get it to work. Yeah well thing is you actually also need a certain level of masochism to trigger the event, i had genuinely thought that it might've just been removed from the game.

ill also try what you mentioned about the princess dress too, i just gotta wear the princess dress and then go into debt from the arena right? Didnt know about that so thanks for the info (y)

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
yeah so i ended up figuring out how to get the colosseum fallen noble event to trigger, you mentioned neatness and like i said I've read the English wiki on how to trigger it and it says you need high neatness and high loli score so I've known that you needed both of those and had tried it a lot before but could never get it to work. Yeah well thing is you actually also need a certain level of masochism to trigger the event, i had genuinely thought that it might've just been removed from the game.

ill also try what you mentioned about the princess dress too, i just gotta wear the princess dress and then go into debt from the arena right? Didnt know about that so thanks for the info (y)
How is the English translation coming along for this? Has it noticeably improved over the years? The wiki seems to not have been updated in ages.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
How is the English translation coming along for this? Has it noticeably improved over the years? The wiki seems to not have been updated in ages.
cant really say if the rate has improved over the years but i do know that the game as well as the english translation is still being developed by some people, the current version on here isn't the most recent japanese or translated version. There was actually a new update just this month.

there is also an ai gpt translation that i think was put out by the same guy(s) doing the manual english translation and it seems fairly alright.

here's some links yall might find useful;

pretty sure this is where new japanese versions are uploaded/the core archives
-
-

you can find a really simple guide on translating the game here as well as pull the ready made ai translation version which currently both are up to date, the downloads even have easyrpg in them which is nice for anyone who didnt know about that
-

and here's a link to the discord for anyone interested, seems like it was pretty much a japanese only discord for a while but there is now a channel for those that speak english
-

heres a link to the english wiki
-

heres a link to the japanese wiki
-

hazen476

Sep 5, 2017

oh with the princess dress it builds up the same as charm does but its give the highest boost for neatness. and like i said you can steal it from the clothes store in the capital. just try it on from the rack equip it and walk out the store with it. get molested by the ghost and save a ton of gold.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes